• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's the difference between ...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
kan ni na BU ccb
vs
kan ni na BEI ccb
?

confused...sometimes the uncles in kopotiam say BU, sometimes I hear as BEI.

?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
then sometimes I hear people say cheebei instead of cheebye
Is a different levels of vulgarity.
Means the uncle who said chee Bay wanted to scold chee bye but find it too vulgar so he reduced/adjusted his level by 1 down to chee Bay. If he wanted to further reduced the vulgarity level, he could say chee toad.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means the uncle who said chee Bay wanted to scold chee bye but find it too vulgar so he reduced/adjusted his level by 1 down to chee Bay. If he wanted to further reduced the vulgarity level, he could say chee toad.
Which Hokkien chor wei dictionary are you using ? :rolleyes:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Some people adjust the vulgarity level by the 1st word instead of the 2nd I.e chee bye could become tur bye which sounds like turbine .
ic