• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's the advantages of voting out PM

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
one thing for sure if PM is voted out

1. it signal to old fart he is finished.
2. old fart cannot go back to be PM.
3. old fart too old for anything politic.
4. not enough time for old fart to mould his grandson to be MP then to PM,
5. Old Wooden is also finish,
6. and the rest of the redundant old DPMs is also finish.

What's the savings for Sinkies?

Millions of dollars of Ministers pay ...

What's next to happen after this GE?
Exodus of ex-mini stars fleeing with their million dollars bank accounts,
old fart dies of heart failure, eventually will also die of old age.

So vote wisely yeh!!!!!

if you can vote, don't void it yeh!

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is just a figure head and LKY's proxy. He is never around during crisis and as he himself said, spends his time thinking how to fix his opponents and not Singapore's issues.

He has a whole platoon of Million dollar Minister without Portfolio, Senior Minister and other staff doing his work so perhaps if he is voted out, the next PM may actually get some real work done and provide some direction without the need for this super expensive collection of chiak liao bee support team.

In summary, no real impact to Singapore mid or long term future if LHL is voted out but may have slight short term impact in terms of how outsiders and foreign investors gauge the change of sentiments in Singapore.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
can PM be vote out ? I thought he is running as a MP in Ang Mo Kio , so at most no more MP for AMK but still can hold on to be PM. Am I wrong ? Come to think of it, shouldn't PM abstain from serving as MP ? There could be conflict of interest as he can be biased toward his own constituency.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the advantages of voting out PM ...
in 1 single swoop, u get rid of mother of all roots of sg's probs ... :eek:

... he himself said, spends his time thinking how to fix his opponents and not Singapore's issues ...
dat burger got no enuff oppositions 2 fix ... so, now, he's spending his time thinking how to fix peasants ... :mad:

so at most no more MP for AMK but still can hold on to be PM. Am I wrong ? ...
cannot la ... if ppl dun even want u 2 b mp, how can u b a pm? ...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Australains can tell you more. John Howard lost his MP to oppo and his ALP crashes to bit.

can PM be vote out ? I thought he is running as a MP in Ang Mo Kio , so at most no more MP for AMK but still can hold on to be PM. Am I wrong ? Come to think of it, shouldn't PM abstain from serving as MP ? There could be conflict of interest as he can be biased toward his own constituency.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U vote out the PM, if PAP is still in power they will just re-elect another one. Just imagine Wong Kong Seng becoming PM. It's going to get worse