• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does this human civilisation need in the next 50 years?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiongbus are wearing facekinis to the beach as weather heats up to 36.9c to cool their bodies off but protect their pale skin faces from the sun. will be the rage when climate heats up the next 69 years and indoor ac cannot cope anymore.
IMG_1041.jpeg

IMG_1042.jpeg

IMG_1043.jpeg

IMG_1044.jpeg

IMG_1045.jpeg

IMG_1046.jpeg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
There is only one thing you need to do: retain your humanity in the midst of artificial insanity.

All that digital cyber stuff is fake, and not reality.
METAverse may just the be the infancy of something bigger. Look at the free BBS/IM era leading to MySpace/AIM/Facebook platforms :coffee::coffee::coffee:

While IOT and ML itself may require some room for growth, I thought that bio-computing as well as the marriage of bio-engineering and material science should do us some good.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
A moral compass, along with intelligence to discern what is right & what is wrong, as was how our Human race had progressed for recorded History of 5,000 yrs & archeological findings that dates back hundreds of thousands of years of Civilization in parts of our World. Only with Love, food, shelter, trade & all its necessary economic & social accessories, will we the Human Race survive.
The thing about moral compass is it changes- With the exponential growth of our civilisation, we’re looking at some 15 billion folks on earth in the next five decades.

That’s on the premise that we haven’t wiped ourselves off the planet. When would we be enlightened enough to make use of our resources and knowledge to create a world for everyone?

rajmanickam

Alfrescian
Loyal

What does this human civilisation need in the next 50 years?​

Simple answer. More Indians like me to save the world from labour shortage. Without us, who's going to build your infrastructure and who's going to help you digitized your economies?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’m willing to pay good money for that :coffee::coffee::coffee:
carry a dehydration backpack with a removable water pouch. fill water pouch with water, freeze the pouch, reinsert pouch into backpack, viola! it can stay frozen for 3.69 hours outdoors in summer and cool your back. after ice melts, you can still drink the cold water to hydrate for another 3.69 hours. this is how i trek a mountain trail in the heat of summer for 6.9 hours.
IMG_1055.jpeg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
carry a dehydration backpack with a removable water pouch. fill water pouch with water, freeze the pouch, reinsert pouch into backpack, viola! it can stay frozen for 3.69 hours outdoors in summer and cool your back. after ice melts, you can still drink the cold water to hydrate for another 3.69 hours. this is how i trek a mountain trail in the heat of summer for 6.9 hours.
View attachment 186457
A wet patch on my back? Good way to cool down! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A wet patch on my back? Good way to cool down! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
no lah. the backpack is waterproof on the back preventing sweat from seeping thru’. but it has a padded layer of microfiber to absorb your sweat. otherwise backpack will becum a sweat collector inside out.

D

Deleted member 178254

Considering the challenges ahead, I believe in the next 50 years, our civilization needs a strong commitment to environmental conservation, innovation in clean energy, and global cooperation to address social inequalities. Alongside practical measures, I like to explore tarot reading for such questions as it can offer unique perspectives and insights into our collective journey.

Last edited by a moderator:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The handphone, laptop or home computer may seem innocent & innocuous, & had became a part of Humankind's life, but may NO ONE make a mistake. Since GENERATIVE AI that had been created, it will always attempt to upgrade itself, by learning from every mortal. One will always leave such electronic equipment turned on, for re-charging, or even if off, such equipment can be turned on by Generative AI thru insidious REMOTE ACCESS programs.
Dont worry about it. AI will self destruct once it gets data from me.