• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
做處女時,不安分,失身了!

做棄婦後,不安分,又夢想回到處女的日子。想啊想啊就精神錯亂,燒雞鳳凰傻傻說不清楚。

一切都是因為不安分守己所導致。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
做處女時,不安分,失身了!

一切都是因為不安分守己所導致。
Tsk tsk tsk you cancer Cantonese dog son of prostitute keep spewing lies dare not swear. 贱货是你。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just call her phuacheebye, a thing like her no need to be called MDM.
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
又要享受性愛,又要貞潔牌坊 …
做處女時,不安分,失身了!

一切都是因為不安分守己所導致。
Tsk tsk tsk you MURDERER cancer Cantonese dog son of prostitute keep spewing lies dare not swear. 小人贱货骗子都是你

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
又來了!又岔開話題了!

全因為沒有醫生證書證明自己是自己所說的處女。

假裝不知道發誓不是證據。

沒有格局的人是這樣的。
Tell that to yourself change topic is you Cantonese dog son of prostitute pretend don’t know you are the MURDERER KILLING ME. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF ME AS CHICKEN AND YOU DONT EVEN DARE TO SWEAR. 假装不知道是你贱货广东狗没证据又不敢发誓。呸!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you EVIL MURDERER Cantonese and son of Cantonese prostitute say until like that then why dare not swear? So evil coward LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOGS WITH ZERO HUMAN CONSCIENCE PUI!
發誓不是證據,不要再混淆是非了!

你自始至終沒有證據你是處女。

你拿不出證據就安分做你的大齡破女吧?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
發誓不是證據,不要再混淆是非了!

你自始至終沒有證據你是處女。

你拿不出證據就安分做你的大齡破女吧?
Tsk tsk you cancer Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute are always accusing me what you and your cheap women are. Your women that open leg big big sell nude can issue virginity test challenge or not? Of course cannot so it’s not I have no evidence but it’s you MURDERER CRIMINAL BULLY DARE NOT TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE AND YET SO SHAMELESS CANCER REPEAT LIES THAT I HAVE NO EVIDENCE. Don’t pretend don’t know when this has been answered a million times your Ccb Cantonese dog son of prostitute lies that you dare not swear for. Pui!