• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a liar always a liar is you. Nope i came into this forum for years without declaring I am a virgin. It’s you Cantonese dog son of self admitted 荡妇 aka DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE that defamed and harassed me as slut whore mistress for years then I said I am virgin impossible to be slut whore mistress. And it’s not I can’t prove virgin, it’s you evil coward Cantonese criminal bully dogs dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
wheres-the-evidence-erin-cartwright.gif

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a liar always a liar is you. Nope i came into this forum for years without declaring I am a virgin. It’s you Cantonese dog son of self admitted 荡妇 aka DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE that defamed and harassed me as slut whore mistress for years then I said I am virgin impossible to be slut whore mistress. And it’s not I can’t prove virgin, it’s you evil coward Cantonese criminal bully dogs dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!

images (31).jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO MEDICAL REPORT NO TALK

what do u think of you Cantonese dog which come into sammyboy forum to abuse hokkien virgin without a single shred of evidence and demand your victim of abuse to provide evidence to you and called me liar slut chicken when you are the liar criminal bully self admitted son of 荡妇 aka DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE that dare not take up my virginity test challenge?​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_7643.jpeg