• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do prostitutes do to live when they get old?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hairdressers or hawkers i cab understand. but tuition teacher? sounds too jav :eek:
LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese hooligan tell lies start and up slut prostitute threads around me to harass me for years Knnbccb Cantonese hooligan son of prostitute your Cantonese mother is the slut prostitute Pui!

Come on doggie @iamnobody take up my virginity test challenge or shut up your dirty evil coward MALAYSIAN CANTONESE ADULTERER mouth. Ownself an adulterer with cheap dap Tao strategy and steal company funds to pay for MARRIED Shanghai mistress lunch but act holy persecuted me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage for adultery. Knnbccb everything that Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes accused me is what they are themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Listen to the Ballad of Ginfreely to get the answer.
Knnbccb you shameless Cantonese hooligans hide in rat hole do crimes to me smearing hokkien virgin as whore then act innocent called your victim of crimes delulu so clever Cantonese dog son of prostitute Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb you shameless Cantonese hooligans hide in rat hole do crimes to me smearing hokkien virgin as whore then act innocent called your victim of crimes delulu so clever Cantonese dog son of prostitute Pui!

20240219233547.jpg