• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done to the Worker Party

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
True-Blue Singaporeans give an A grade for your performance in the Parliament. Let Singapore move towards a 2 party system regardless whether foreigners and stupid sinkies (one way mindset) happy or not.

Majulah Singapura :biggrin:

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
True-Blue Singaporeans give an A grade for your performance in the Parliament. Let Singapore move towards a 2 party system regardless whether foreigners and stupid sinkies (one way mindset) happy or not.

Majulah Singapura :biggrin:

i'd prefer we have more competition that always, always benefits the consumers than a duopoly..... but i guess for now a duopoly is already an achievement

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'd prefer we have more competition that always, always benefits the consumers than a duopoly..... but i guess for now a duopoly is already an achievement

Stronger checks and balances mechanism is better for true-blue Singaporeans :wink:

We believe a 2 party system ultimately benefits Singaporeans but not foreigners and those employers.

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worker's Party promised during 2011 election to be a co-drive to slap the government when they fall asleep

In 2013, Hawkers in Aljunied GRC ask government to slap WP because they fell asleep. Great work so far

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worker's Party promised during 2011 election to be a co-drive to slap the government when they fall asleep

In 2013, Hawkers in Aljunied GRC ask government to slap WP because they fell asleep. Great work so far

i agree. this mutual slapping is good for Singapore and singaporeans. We do not need for them to be mutually masturbating each other.

Last edited: