• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We fucked but not official. Where can i find such naive whores?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked my friends around me and they all said it's my fault, but yet I still stand still with my point, but the more I think about it, the more I feel that it's my fault for screwing things up. I met a guy through dating app. After dating exclusively for a few weeks, we began to stay over at each other's place cuz we both are staying in hall on campus. About a month later, he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I thought 1 month plus is still too short for me to bring our relationship to the next level, so I told him that I need more time. We still continued to date, but after like 3 months, I told him that I'm ready to go official, but he didn't seem excited about it. He replied me that he will think about it because he feels very comfortable with our current situation where we text everyday, meet up like 2-3 times a week, staying over a few times a week. Then I asked him, so what are we now, what's the difference between dating exclusively and being in an official relationship. He hesitated for a while and said he don't know too, as we both are already doing things that couples do. He is too comfortable with this kind of courtship or the situation of more than friends but less than a couple. Right now I'm confused as hell. I can't tell my friends that I'm attached, but I'm already in love with him, and we are dating exclusively. My friends told me that we have already made each other an FWB, and it is my fault for it because I didn't want to go official with him earlier on when he requested. Honestly are we really considered fwb? Or is he really treating me like an fwb now?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl lost her virginity at 12 -14 years old most opobably and she is creating such a fuss now.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard with benefits. Ie whore

That means Fuck Buddy lah !

She is an idiot. Dated for a few weeks and stayed over at each other's place. Why else would the man want to get serious with her and burden himself with obligations while at the same time giving up the freedom to look for another Fuck Buddy ?

If she really wants an answer, it's because the man feels that she is cheap, and can only be a Fuck Buddy. Once you have become a Fuck Buddy, from the perspective of a man she is just a cum dumpster!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means Fuck Buddy lah !

She is an idiot. Dated for a few weeks and stayed over at each other's place. Why else would the man want to get serious with her and burden himself with obligations while at the same time giving up the freedom to look for another Fuck Buddy ?

If she really wants an answer, it's because the man feels that she is cheap, and can only be a Fuck Buddy. Once you have become a Fuck Buddy, from the perspective of a man she is just a cum dumpster!
I find it easier to fall emotionally in love with a girl that is easy. Its just me.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
近庙欺神 the closer they stay together will start to hurt each other, even with God.....

Stay as trading fuck partner.... pay for sex service....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Abraham n not Mohd?
Thats why its called abrahamic faith.
I dunno how everybody suddenly following mahomet.
But i know one thing. Mahomet tried his best to destroy the pagan structures in mecca. I think he failed.
Or after his death, they resurrected it,

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simi sai is "official"? She expect him to stamp her passport? Hullo, both parties already stay over at each other's place and likely sex was involved, still need confirmation of official status?