• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Viets selling tissue at geylang coffee shop, earning $50 per day. ICA Sleeping!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday 07:06 PMhttp://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
limteh http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Talk Kok Gang
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/uploads/avatars/avatar_3562.jpg?dateline=1399683403
Pakistanis, now vietnamese selling tissue at geylang coffee shop, earning $50 per day....

Who still say sink1es are poor ?

These vietnamese tissue seller are not even those hanky panky viet cha bor playing with those dirty old man...they just sell tissues...

SM_31_10_2014_CJ_1_26576446_26576326_leesihui_x6s_jo.jpg

芽笼出现越南纸巾帮,10多名男女老少咖啡店沿桌卖纸巾,每天兜售17小时,日赚50元。

近日有网民称在芽笼9巷吃牛肉河粉时,在短短半小时内碰见4个人卖纸巾。

记者三天来两度走访时,发现确实有越南人在那里卖纸巾,3小包卖1元。其中一名39岁的越南女告诉记者,她透过朋友介绍,获知在本地可以卖纸巾赚钱后,就持社交准证来此工作,每次逗留1个月才回国。

环境局网站:11小贩获执照合法卖纸巾。完整报道,请翻阅01.11.2014《新明日报》。

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'pore must be THE place on planet earth where tissue sellers are able to make a living regardless of nationalities. The PAP must be credited for this.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See my correspondence with MSF:

Subject: RE: PRC Begging Syndicate

Dear Tracy

Thank you for your email to the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).

We have alerted our colleagues from the Destitute Persons Service Branch for their necessary action.

Our colleagues will get in touch with you.

We thank you for your concern.

Warmest regards,

Corporate Website: www.msf.gov.sg

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MSFSingapore

Twitter: www.twitter.com/MSFSingapore

Flickr: www.flickr.com/MSFSingapore

MSF_family-matters.jpg

Go Green

To: MSF COMCARE (MSF)
Subject: PRC Begging Syndicate

I have been told that a PRC Syndicate is exploiting and cashing in on Singaporeans compassion by starting a new "business". The syndicate is importing PRC cripples/ amputees. These cripples/amputees are PRC young adults. They will be transported to hawker centres early in the morning to beg for money. Many Singaporeans are compassionate and pity the cripples and will donate generously. Singaporeans will normally give generously to a new face, severely handicapped, young adult

The business is lucrative for the syndicate. It pays for the air tickets, board and lodging for the PRC cripples. The cripples will be paid 10% of the day's takings. I was told that each cripple can get in at least $400 per day. The syndicate is making a lot from the unsuspecting Singaporeans.

Several implications if such "businesses" are allowed to continue:

1. Singaporeans are cheated by these syndicates
2. Charity money which normally go to tissue sellers are channelled to the syndicate
3. Good hearted Singaporeans will feel cheated
4. There will be proliferation of foreign cripples and amputees into Singapore
5. Life for the aged and poor will be harder as they have to fight with these PRC cripples for donations

What can be done:

1. The Ministry of Social and Family Development must come in to stop these syndicates and deport such cripples who come in for business.
2. SG Media must do some journalistic reporting, publicise and expose this syndicate and this new business trend

These cripples can be found at Bedok South Ave 1, Blk 16 Hawker centre (Opposite Temasek Junior College) in the mornings.

Can MSF help to investigate and eradicate this?

Thank you

Tracy Tan

Last edited:

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just buy tissues from old Singapore aunties only lor....but than again, sometimes some of them are real rude, push it in front of your face as if you owe them ....

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just buy tissues from old Singapore aunties only lor....but than again, sometimes some of them are real rude, push it in front of your face as if you owe them ....

Many yrs ago I gave money to a tissue seller and when she opened her mouth to thank me in a chink accent, I was furious!

Now, if I buy tissue I will ask how much just to hear the accent.