• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Woman plunges to injury as a result of cruel prank by her friends

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she dead?
There's always Sammyboy to say whatever you want.
You mean for you Jeremy Quek aka glockman aka ginmother aka semaj2357 aka bonds etc etc etc to say whatever you want but not for others that you don’t like to say whatever others want. No need to deny just look at the number of my good threads that you have defaced as well as my good name. Just because you don’t like me you have no qualms to viciously attack me a virgin a whore while dare not even swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb number one whore number one slut open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard. Pui!