• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - What do you think is going to happen next after this video?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

@zinalambert7047

@zinalambert7047

6 days ago
Human is the scariest beast.

@selenajwallace294

@selenajwallace294

5 days ago
He is like a frightened child trying to escape a bad man
emoji_u1f633.png
emoji_u1f614.png
It breaks my heart
emoji_u1f494.png
Humans and animals MUST learn to live together in peace and love. I pray that man is going to place the aligator back into his own environment
emoji_u1f64f.png
emoji_u1f54a.png
emoji_u1f64f.png

@jmacmalcolm

@jmacmalcolm

3 days ago
I had to watch it a couple times to realize this dude just picked up a knife. It is sad to think what's about to happen.

@Janaceks_Dad

@Janaceks_Dad

6 days ago
I never thought I was capable of having sympathy for a reptile, but that animal clearly wants to live...

@JimiSayo

@JimiSayo

4 days ago
It's horrifying to know that it knew what was coming.
@honda08p

@honda08p

2 days ago
Wow he saw that blade and took off for his life.
emoji_u1f64f_1f3fc.png
RIP

@amandajecmen4244

@amandajecmen4244

2 weeks ago
Literally running for his life

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make the crocodile's life worth by eating the meat and using the skin. If just kill and dump then is cruelty.