• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - The Woman King : Lupita nyong'o says No to movie about slavery, Viola Davis says Yes to the money

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

GrobanWorld News

2 weeks ago
I have newfound respect for Lupita. I've been of fan of Viola Davis for years because of her talent as an actress. But seeing her take this role and try to rationalize it after she condemned her part in The Help makes her look like a hypocrite. I've lost respect for her.

knessi ng

2 weeks ago
Intergrity over Money ... much respect to Lupita; can't say much for the people staring in the Woman King trying to score a quick pay day.

Viola Davis defends her new film The Woman King after Dahomey slave trade history backlash​

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-10-03...-woman-king-over-slave-trade-history-backlash