• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Teo Ho Pin's gangnam style

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is for all those who missed Teo Ho Pin's famous gangnam style dance. Managed to find this cool Youtube for your viewing pleasure. He is truly shameful and pathetic.

[video=youtube;QEBJn_M80Rk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEBJn_M80Rk[/video]

I find the aunty to Teo Ho Pin's right is most disgusting.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find the aunty to Teo Ho Pin's right is most disgusting.

If you look at the close up, both are just as bad ...

665862_388261307916975_558619796_o.jpg

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll give them all a grade D for making me puke.
But i am most turned off by people with short and fat legs.. yucks

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the short skirt milf to his right kinda hot, sexxy baby hehehehe

But THP is a creepy looking chap, when are we going to see any result from the AIM case?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read THP's replies on AIMgate you will notice that he doesn't have a good pair of brains. He essentially dug his own grave on the matter with his stupid reasoning and poor grasp of the situation. His doctorate makes me laugh when I found out what it was for and where he got it from.