• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Pianist kana stopped from filming privately in public by China ppl cos China law don’t allow it. But they are in England!

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
20240124_132803.jpg

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Chinese Hosts are going to have a hard time, they wanted to pre-record CNY congrats video for CCP TV Station
End up they mess it up internationally, the disclaimer not to reveal before in Social Media is between CCP TV station & the Chinese Host.
It have nothing to do with the Angmo Pianist & the Chinese Host was offended when Pianist say China Flag is Communist.
WTF ... so those Chinese Hosts think China is democracy ? hahaha... so so embarrassing !

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have thought of this day before you let that trashy country join the WTO in 2001.

And shame on you Brits sending Hong Kong back to China. Dog returned to its own vomit. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Chinese are going to have a hard time, they wanted to pre-record CNY congrats video
End up they mess it up internationally, the Chinese was offended when angmo Pianist say China is Communist
WTF ... so that Chinese think China is democracy ? hahaha... so so embarrassing !

Those Tiongs have been brainwashed since young: education system, media, Tiong social media e.g. Weibo and Wechat. That is why even when physically outside of the Great Firewall, like a dog returning to its own vomit they seek out information (propaganda) from within the Great Firewall.

They suffer from cognitive dissonance. It's like being in a cult.

Hades

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the whole world has to obey or abide by the rules and regulations set by the Communist Cunt Party? :FU:

62061044_6.webp

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Tiong bloke thinks he England very tok gong and tries to ya ya papaya with AMDK. If I'm that AMDK, I'll just give him the middle finger and ask him to fuck off.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Tiong bloke thinks he England very tok gong and tries to ya ya papaya with AMDK. If I'm that AMDK, I'll just give him the middle finger and ask him to fuck off.

totally agree wif u ...

dose tiongs who haf stayed in n angmo cuntry 4 sumtime like 2 tink their engrand dam powderful oredi ...

in ze original video posted by ts, as attached below ...

@12:15, angmo mentioned dat ... wen u r in rome, do as ze romans do ...

dat tiong ask angmo ... u a roman? ... really laff die pipz ...

angmo shud haf used dat opportunity 2 gif him a lecture on being in a 4eign land ...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Tiongs, wherever they go, they will create troubles.

If I were to meet @tanwahtiu and/or @LordElrond doing as such in a mall in Singapore, I'll just show both of them my middle finger and if they are still not satisfied, name a place and time and we can thrash it out personally. FUCKING AND DISGRACEFUL PINKS.

Last edited: