• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Matland students and teachers in all schools cosplay as terrorists to mark Palestine Solidarity Week declared by Matland Govt

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

8b1863ae-budak-sekolah-palestine-271023.jpg
oripales_1698403757.jpg

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/c...ity-programmes-need-to-be-controlled-says-pm/

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/...estinian-solidarity-week-events-schools-nsttv

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these kids and teachers should be sent to Gaza. If they manage to survive the Israeli attacks, they will suffer from PTSD for life.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
since malaysians love Palestine, they should absorb a few hundred thousand of them in their population

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar, like I said, is a sick man. The gomen organised this Palestinian solidarity week.
Anwar can be sacked right now as his party is not the strongest. Best for current politicians to make this decision immediately.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anwar, like I said, is a sick man. The gomen organised this Palestinian solidarity week.
Anwar can be sacked right now as his party is not the strongest. Best for current politicians to make this decision immediately.
If you listen to those analyst it’s a feeble ploy for Anwar to masturbate support from the marts that he currently lack the support of. His government as we all know is propped up by DAP

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually....PM Anwar is not stupid but an intelligent man who bore the marks of trust & betrayal earlier in his career as a politician, & thus experienced & wiser.

He did took note of the Palestinian protests over the weeks - a mere 16,000 attendees roused up by MISUSE of a peaceful religion that DOES NOT Condone the killings of innocents, as compared to a Nation of 33 million...He can see where support lies in...So too the Malaysian King who is the Head of Islam in Malaysia, guided by the Nation's State Islamic Affairs, as well as the well travelled Sultans in each State whom are the guardians of Islam - a religion of peace. They are all Sunnis & are not blind.

Malaysia & Malaysians are in need of economic alleviation, & the last thing those in charge want are chaos caused by communal violence over support for a faraway desert land. To paraphrase Iranian citizens suffering under economic mismanagement by its cruel & brutal Ayatollahs -" we will not die for Gazans, we will not die for Lebanon, but we will die for Iran"

The Palestinian Solidarity Week serves 2 basic but critical purpose:-

1. It has noble Humanitarian intentions to teach the young on the plight of fellow Humans in the Palestine landmass.
2. More quietly - it seeks to uncover those teachers whom goes over the top with less than noble & peaceful intentions, as youths learn from adults, & nip them in the bud...

Malaysia has its own internal security agency, & the insignificant nobody me would presume that such agency's logistic department will be buying coffee powder in bulk, as it seems many of those teachers & parents whom are not peaceful in both religion & society, will be invited for a cup of coffee with the internal security agency....

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of you here will always say that Pinkie is a clown. However, I can now confidently say that Anwar is an even bigger clown.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone knows the Palestinians are leeches. Look at how mutt land is treating the Rohingyas refugees that they have beaten their chests and shouted so loud to safeguard.

You being Hamas to mutt land and you will find that PAS is an angel.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
since malaysians love Palestine, they should absorb a few hundred thousand of them in their population
Anwar already provided scholarships to 250 palestinians. Najib took in 10000 syrian refugees. Tens of thousands more in KL selling shwarmas. They even got Arab square in bukit bintang.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did took note of the Palestinian protests over the weeks - a mere 16,000 attendees roused up by MISUSE of a peaceful religion that DOES NOT Condone the killings of innocents, as compared to a Nation of 33 million
Anwar probably dissappointed only 16k attended the palestinian rally. In a stadium that can put in 60 k. Even black pink got more attendees

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
After so many decades, I hope this time the Malay army will liberate me from from PAP and communist persecution and discrimination. And not fulfilling the pledge of citizenship in exchange for special rights.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
After so many decades, I hope this time the Malay army will liberate me from from PAP and communist persecution and discrimination. And not fulfilling the pledge of citizenship in exchange for special rights.
Somebody might find you and hand you over to your persecutors. There’s no telling what they will do to a mutt who loves to rape young Chinese gals