• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Israeli Soldiers Flee In Terror As Vicious Dogs Trained By Hamas 'Chase IDF Troops In Gaza'

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sale of dog meat in Singapore was banned in 2017.

I remember years back, during an overseas 'training' mission, my team was ordered to 'Charlie Mike' - Continuous Mission - continuing from one mission to another mission, & the objective was a week of trekking away. Our ration supplies was none existent anymore & had to rely upon foraging from the jungles.

After 4 days of living off wild fruits & herbs, we came upon a pack of wild dogs at a distance away - 7 of them. They smelt our presence & charged towards us, with snarling pincer teeth showing.

Equally, with wild eyes driven by hunger & smiles to each other, with saliva dripping off our chins, we unsheathed our jungle knives....

Suffice to say, we finally had the protein we needed that night....

But sadly, the next days the hunger returned - there was no sight of such wild dogs again. Either they were keeping a wary distance from us, or we had wiped out the entire colony of wild dogs in our Area of Operation.....

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol you guys wipe out a colony…by killing 7 dogs? Got unlock the #bullshit god tier mode?
This was a true event by those whom are in the know, & often regaled as a joke - of crazy men & also not to offend dog lovers although those wild dogs are NOT domiciled pet dogs, but more like hyenas....

Most, although thankfully not all, whom wear a suit & worked in aircon offices will never understand the lengths of dedicated men in the field would do, to survive, for mission priority & success...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was a true event by those whom are in the know, & often regaled as a joke - of crazy men & also not to offend dog lovers although those wild dogs are NOT domiciled pet dogs, but more like hyenas....

Most, although thankfully not all, whom wear a suit & worked in aircon offices will never understand the lengths of dedicated men in the field would do, to survive, for mission priority & success...
Lol... u need a man who took a blow to the head to believe your tall tale, instead of one working in an air-conditioned office.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sale of dog meat in Singapore was banned in 2017.

I remember years back, during an overseas 'training' mission, my team was ordered to 'Charlie Mike' - Continuous Mission - continuing from one mission to another mission, & the objective was a week of trekking away. Our ration supplies was none existent anymore & had to rely upon foraging from the jungles.

After 4 days of living off wild fruits & herbs, we came upon a pack of wild dogs at a distance away - 7 of them. They smelt our presence & charged towards us, with snarling pincer teeth showing.

Equally, with wild eyes driven by hunger & smiles to each other, with saliva dripping off our chins, we unsheathed our jungle knives....

Suffice to say, we finally had the protein we needed that night....

But sadly, the next days the hunger returned - there was no sight of such wild dogs again. Either they were keeping a wary distance from us, or we had wiped out the entire colony of wild dogs in our Area of Operation.....
Please lah. NS is a fucking joke. Don't pretend you are a real soldier and go write a play instead.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... u need a man who took a blow to the head to believe your tall tale, instead of one working in an air-conditioned office.

Dear Mr Scrooball (clone)

From your various posts, I find you a rational & intelligent man.

What you believe or not believe, perhaps out of personal emotions of envy or ignorance, it matters NOT to me, as I am only an insignificant nobody, no relations to you in any way, compared to the many far more courageous & hardwork by so many, so many, past & present, to build up our Nation.

The point of my posts, everyone one of them, is NEVER to glorify myself & should NOT be misunderstood in such manner.

It is to show COURAGE & necessary PRAGMATISM, in the face of difficult times, & the OUTCOMES that may come from such.

I know not your life, & the stress/difficulties you faced daily, but I sincerely hope that you may find the courage to overcome them, instead of hate, anger, jealousy & other negatives emotions, & live life to the fullest, without hurting anyone & yourself - the Golden Rule of Life on Earth...

Peace.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
From your various posts, I find you a rational & intelligent man.
Dear Mr Williamshakespear (without the 'e'),

indeed I am a very rational and somewhat intelligent man. Therefore you can see how it can baffle one's mind that only 7 dogs existing a 'colony'.

a4932c83c01c6a6855f1bdef334185d1.jpg