• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video Interview of Tonychat's wife

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<div><object width="512" height="322"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/static.video.yahoo.com/yep/YV_YEP.swf?ver=2.2.46" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="AllowScriptAccess" VALUE="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="flashVars" value="id=19027409&vid=7291617&lang=en-gb&intl=sg&thumbUrl=http%3A//l.yimg.com/a/p/i/bcst/videosearch/14167/105385999.jpeg&embed=1" /><embed src="http://d.yimg.com/static.video.yahoo.com/yep/YV_YEP.swf?ver=2.2.46" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="322" allowFullScreen="true" AllowScriptAccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" flashVars="id=19027409&vid=7291617&lang=en-gb&intl=sg&thumbUrl=http%3A//l.yimg.com/a/p/i/bcst/videosearch/14167/105385999.jpeg&embed=1" ></embed></object><br /><a href="http://sg.video.yahoo.com/watch/7291617/19027409">Yahoo! SEA: Why did you choose to become a woman?</a> @ <a href="http://sg.video.yahoo.com" >Yahoo! Video</a></div>

All your questions about transgenders answered!

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat singing Bee Gees : More than a woman .... more than a woman to me .... (got neh neh & lancheow one...) ..

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat dares to marry a bapok or katoey, you Sinkies dare or not ?

Tonychat dares to live off a bapok or katoey, you Sinkies dare or not ?

That is why Tonychat is not wrong when he says Sinkies have no balls. Together with his bapok wife, Tonychat has 4 balls !

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
her/his eyes looked swollen. i think that tonychat not only takes $ from her/him, he also bashes her/him up.:biggrin:

Even if you dislike Tonychat, you should not make unfounded statements against him. It's simply not sporting of you to do that.

Tonychat is very caring to his katoey wife. In fact, Tonychat sucks his wife's dick everyday. You cannot live off a katoey without providing good service.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wowow.. thread dedicated to me. All the losers here who cannot handle the truth from me and come out there to frame me with all these nonsense.

Too bad, you people are not that smart. Sinkie aren't smart anyway. And please remember that, you sinkie are still a balless coward. I have never seem anyone who just type in the forum addressing country problems and yet do nothing about it after that.

No one in the world who address country problems with a certain level of seriousness will do impractical things like typing in the forum and hoping everything will go away.

The Thais will not do that, the Hong kong people will not do that, china , india, ang mor, malaysian etc will not do that, only Sinkies...

That is why i stay away from sinkies...happily..

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat dares to marry a bapok or katoey, you Sinkies dare or not ?

Tonychat dares to live off a bapok or katoey, you Sinkies dare or not ?

That is why Tonychat is not wrong when he says Sinkies have no balls. Together with his bapok wife, Tonychat has 4 balls !

I think Tonychat katoey got more balls then him...:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Several years ago, I attended a friend's wedding dinner at a hotel in Orchard road.
Near to midnight, I was walking quickly towards orchard mrt station to try and catch the last mrt home, when a transgender lurking in the shadows whispered to me from about 20m away :"Hey boy, come here."
I ignored him/her and continued walking quickly towards the mrt station. Suddenly, I heard the loud sounds of approaching footsteps. Thinking that the transgender was coming towards me, I'm a little ashamed to say that I started running towards the station. When I got there, he/she was nowhere in sight.
From that day onwards, I have had a negative impression of transgenders. In my opinion, if they want to be respected and accepted, they should ensure that they stop this kind of activities.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Several years ago, I attended a friend's wedding dinner at a hotel in Orchard road.
Near to midnight, I was walking quickly towards orchard mrt station to try and catch the last mrt home, when a transgender lurking in the shadows whispered to me from about 20m away :"Hey boy, come here."
I ignored him/her and continued walking quickly towards the mrt station. Suddenly, I heard the loud sounds of approaching footsteps. Thinking that the transgender was coming towards me, I'm a little ashamed to say that I started running towards the station. When I got there, he/she was nowhere in sight.
From that day onwards, I have had a negative impression of transgenders. In my opinion, if they want to be respected and accepted, they should ensure that they stop this kind of activities.

The transsexual u met is a streetwalker.

Not all transsexuals are streetwalkers or behave in a similar manner.

Many of them are decent people.

I think tonychat should be commended for having an open mind to accept one as his life companion. Penis or no penis, not many people have the courage to see past the superficial.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think tonychat should be commended for having an open mind to accept one as his life companion. Penis or no penis, not many people have the courage to see past the superficial.

Tonychat should be awarded the Nobel Prize for taking on a ladyboy as wife. I dare you to find a Sinkie man....anyone to have a ladyboy as wife AND pimp out wife! lol

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wowow.. thread dedicated to me. All the losers here who cannot handle the truth from me and come out there to frame me with all these nonsense.

Too bad, you people are not that smart. Sinkie aren't smart anyway. And please remember that, you sinkie are still a balless coward. I have never seem anyone who just type in the forum addressing country problems and yet do nothing about it after that.

No one in the world who address country problems with a certain level of seriousness will do impractical things like typing in the forum and hoping everything will go away.

The Thais will not do that, the Hong kong people will not do that, china , india, ang mor, malaysian etc will not do that, only Sinkies...

That is why i stay away from sinkies...happily..

Truth is your are a ball-less coward hiding in Thailand.

When the yellow protested, you praised them. Now their enemies reds protested, you also praise them.

No stance...

Also did you join in any of the demostation in Thailand? Or just hide behind a PC and cow pei cow boo? Yellow win, side yellow, red win side red!!

What a ball-less stanceless faggot!!!

You and your buddy in the youtube clip above!! เอาตูด

:smile: