• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) Hong Kong Artist Irene Wan Told To Stop "Acting Young" In Her Exercise Video

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
(Video) Hong Kong Artist Irene Wan Told To Stop "Acting Young" In Her Exercise Video
hype.my

Source: Instagram/@irenewan730

There’s no denying that as you get older, it can be difficult to maintain your figure. Sometimes, it’s just easier to focus on your health and your minor aches and pains. However, where there is a will there is a way. Hong Kong artist Irene Wan (溫碧霞) certainly has the will!

The 56-year-old artist has managed to maintain her figure well over the years. And recently, Irene shared how.

Exercise is the secret to keeping me in top shape,” she stated on Instagram. However, some netizens think her ‘exercise’ might be inappropriate for a 56-year-old.

On 5th March, Irene uploaded a video showing her exercise routine, which is a mix of yoga and light exercises.

Appropriately dressed in a work out top, and shorts, Irene started her routine by running in place, a couple of stretches, lifting small dumbbells and stretching her legs.

Although seemingly harmless, some netizens felt her exercise video with its filter was too much. “50-year-olds should stop acting young,” one reportedly said. “(You) insist on exercising, but your (fat) is still loose,” another claimed. However, others were quick to praise Irene and her dedication.

“So cute and (beautiful),” one commented. Another stated they felt Irene had not changed since their younger days. “Her figure is well managed,” one added. As one netizen pointed out, Irene indisputably looks fairly good for her age.

Well, no one can deny that exercise is beneficial. But, it seems Irene can be an inspiration to others to keep up an exercise routine. As they say, no pain, no gain!

Sources: Instagram, China Press
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under Irene WanIrene Wan (溫碧霞)Irene Wan dramaIrene Wan exerciseIrene Wan exercise keeps her youngIrene Wan exercise videoIrene Wan figureIrene Wan good figureIrene Wan healthyIrene Wan inappropriate exerciseIrene Wan InstagramIrene Wan keeping in shapeIrene Wan too old to exercise?Irene Wan yoga溫碧霞

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She still think she's the same 鱼蛋妹 from the 80s. I still remember her sex scene with Simon Yam. Her nipples were fully erected so I think she really cum.