• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - "Did you notice the stalker?"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

@reneebrown2968

@reneebrown2968

1 year ago
I would have been more worried about the kid videoing up her skirt.

301 replies

@rapzad3623

@rapzad3623

7 days ago
My boy was just going to his room, meanwhile the other guy literally videoing up her skirt
emoji_u1f62d.png

6 replies

@abbypunk1085

3 weeks ago (edited)
For anyone confused, he pressed the correct floor before she even said it. Meaning, that was either his floor as well, or he already knew her floor. Hope this helped someone
❤
Edit) Ty guys for all the likes and voicing your opinions. I appreciate it
❤

Read more

77 replies

@gigashrek7324

1 month ago

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats crazy!

She got nothing to brag about. Obviously, she must be attention seeker as if she is very pretty.
Did she pay these boys to make this trick?

For example, India's PM Modi got more than 200 IT professionals to like and praise Modi to promote Modi's popularity in social media. All PAP ministers are also carried away by CECA in social media such as LinkedIn. India’s academic regulator, the University Grants Commission (UGC), is encouraging Indian institutions to collaborate with foreign universities to offer joint and dual degrees, as well as twinning programmes, rules for which were announced in May.

NUS seems to register more students from India than any other universities. Indian students in NUS are outnumbered the local students. You can see that NUS is of Indians, for Indians and by Indians as I see all the student leadership roles predominantly taken by Indians who are out to seek shortcuts in every country.

I am not surprised by the following news to flatter PAP govt.
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...ngapore-global-universities-for-collaboration

I believe MOE should be held responsible for all such betrayals for local students.