• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - China man kena bitten by red ant, takes revenge by pouring petrol on ant nest and burning 400,000 red ants

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Medicated Oil :​

This guy started his youtube terminating the fire ants.
I thought he already stopped doing it cos he is getting more and more extreme in killing them.
He now has dozens of videos of himself burning up hundreds of red ant nests around China.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was my favourite pastime when I was a kid. Taking my father's lighter and burning every of those tiny mother fuckers I see. Some didn't die instantly and I would go and check on them periodically to see if they were dead.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought he already stopped doing it cos he is getting more and more extreme in killing them.
He now has dozens of videos of himself burning up hundreds of red ant nests around China.

These fire ants are an invasive species like CECAs, destroying the local ecosystem, crops and affecting people's lives, can't blame him...:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

This chinaman's accent is not typical of PRCs. From southern china?