• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Bodybuilder gets 14 years in assault case of woman he later married

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

IGGYGIRL'S BALLER'S CLUB

IGGYGIRL'S BALLER'S CLUB

2 months ago
This is a classic case of woman who was abused. She still believes it was her fault. She needs counseling!!

View 240 replies

Ivy Medcalf

Ivy Medcalf

2 months ago
The judge just saved that women's life and she doesn't realize it. A person doesn't change if they're capable of beating someone that bad. You gotta be really sick to do damage like that.

View 59 replies

Alexus

Alexus

3 weeks ago
"Since he has been out, he is showing me everyday that he is changed." Well, yeah. I'm sure he is. Because he is doing whatever it takes to not go to prison. I doubt he is doing it for her, but abusers always know how to manipulate their victims.

View 23 replies

All In

All In

4 days ago
The scariest and saddest part is that she would have allowed herself to bare his children if they don’t already have any and her and the children would be abused and/or dead. Judge did her and her unborn children a favor and saved her life. She’s lucky to even be alive after that attack

View 4 replies

HopelessMunz

HopelessMunz

1 month ago
It’s so sad to see a woman stand by a man who would do this to her.

View 59 replies

Unihuahua

Unihuahua

3 days ago
People like this DO NOT CHANGE. I was in an abusive relationship and not after it was over, I heard from the next girlfriend he was beating her too. Please PLEASE do not think this is okay. Whoever you are, if you're in an abusive relationship LEAVE. You deserve better!

View 4 replies

Well Then

Well Then

2 months ago
He tried to kill her and she’s still with him… this is sickening.

View 490 replies

Loveion Shanpriale

Loveion Shanpriale

3 weeks ago
This woman endured nearly 40 mins of him punching, kicking, stabbing, and beating her with various objects. After he beat her, their neighbors were the ones that got her medical assistance. He did not care to call 911 after what he did. This monster only married this poor woman because he thought it was going to help him get off. Kudos to the prosecutors for ignoring the "heartfelt" pleas to drop the charges. The video is super disturbing.
Show less

View 37 replies

Michele and her yorkie

Michele and her yorkie

1 month ago
That woman is so emotionally and physically beaten down that she feels she deserves nothing more than living her life with her abuser. My heart breaks for her. No one should be judging her. Living years with a true narcissist can damage your soul and you start to believe what they say.