• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Arab Muslimah says 70% of Arab Muslims in Israel openly support Israel against Hamas

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

magimixil

I am a Muslim Arab who lives in Haifa Israel all my life my family has been here for at least 5 generations, and I must say Israel is the only Western country in the Middle East and Israel is the best place to be a Muslim in the Middle East, anyone who says it is bad here is just feeding on lies, I am a lawyer my older sister is a doctor. Arabs here in general have options to be whatever they want. I would not move to any Muslim country in the region under any circumstances.