• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - AMDL Sues Her Parents for Her Being Born Without Her Permission & Wins Court Case

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
"I did not ask to be born."

I have heard this line of argument before. From my kids when they were young, from my relatives' kids, friends' kids. They have such a warped perspective on life and it annoys me tremendously each time. My answer to them : Who the fuck in the history of the world, since the beginning of time, asked to be born? Even Jesus didn't ask to be born! So don't talk cock to me, embrace your existence, accept your responsibilities.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am the lawyer arguing her parents case, I would have conceded that she was indeed born without her permission. That being the case, her very birth and existence in this world is unlawful and invalid. As such, her identity is also non-existent and invalid. This would mean that she has no capacity to even commence the lawsuit in the first place as a Plaintiff. So case dismissed.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If liddat…then her parents that gave her life should also be entitled to take hers.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the ang mors have this shit mentality.

Once spoke with an ang mor colleague who said “I didn’t ask to be born” when asked if he supports his parents in the monetary sense.

Maybe it’s karma, he later died from a serious illness. Irony? His parents took care of him when he was fucking sick. Well they didn’t ask for him to be sick did they?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue with this I never ask to be born crap cuts both ways. I have heard many times from self entitled parents who says, without your parents, you would not have been born etc. so parents themselves are no Saints too

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the ang mors have this shit mentality.

Once spoke with an ang mor colleague who said “I didn’t ask to be born” when asked if he supports his parents in the monetary sense.

Maybe it’s karma, he later died from a serious illness. Irony? His parents took care of him when he was fucking sick. Well they didn’t ask for him to be sick did they?
Ang mo wants to self actualize. Sadly it's not making any difference.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I did not ask to be born."

I have heard this line of argument before. From my kids when they were young, from my relatives' kids, friends' kids. They have such a warped perspective on life and it annoys me tremendously each time. My answer to them : Who the fuck in the history of the world, since the beginning of time, asked to be born? Even Jesus didn't ask to be born! So don't talk cock to me, embrace your existence, accept your responsibilities.
u never add..............and btw you are late for work......haha

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
In short, she is saying that her parents shouldn't have fucked on that particular occasion which resulted in her birth.