• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Ah Tiong throws firecracker on the floor, it ricochets through a tiny crack into a home and burns the entire house down

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In the good old days, I used to combine firecracker gunpower into one huge firecracker, like a stick of dynamite. The explosion was massive and very satisfying.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the good old days, I used to combine firecracker gunpower into one huge firecracker, like a stick of dynamite. The explosion was massive and very satisfying.

pm-lee-firecracker-cropped.jpg

r7qfmb.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
the CEACarians are bringing them back. Every diwali the litte fucks will play with sparklers, and the like. I hope one of them swallows one of these
I have also seen tons of little PRC bastards playing with them.

Just wondering if we scrape enough of the sparkler power off and place them in a container, put a fuse in, will it be a firecracker?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was firecrackers banned in Singapore because of this pansy bitch?

Firecrackers were banned, but during the infancy of his stint as PM they decided to make an exception for him and his manly wife to light firecrackers publicly at Chinatown. Low IQ Sinkies love this kind of PR stunt.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firecrackers were banned, but during the infancy of his stint as PM they decided to make an exception for him and his manly wife to light firecrackers publicly at Chinatown. Low IQ Sinkies love this kind of PR stunt.
Too bad it didn't explode in his face.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm ricochet. Very chem word. Let me learn it
very atas french word. cheem means must go deep and raw. for sexample when cumming raw sperm can ricochet from vagina to cervix to uterus after a strong and powerful squirt. it’s a wonderful sexperience for women that virgin auntie will never enjoy. no sexplosion. instead it’s firecrackers in the head.