• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Varaibim’s Demonic Devils Babies

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chucky The Killer Doll The Lakeshore Strangler Friend to the End Ugly Doll Chuck Scary Doll Baby
9FF49F90-9F7D-4A3C-91FC-0B7B7616CAFB.png

709BF57E-D207-41AD-AC40-D9FADFE96D65.png

0DD3C5C6-4485-4217-8650-3C13DDDA1127.png

5A1459F1-583F-4D65-8726-AB9C6C639F9C.jpeg

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Brothers Gay Cocksucking Sissies Faggots Varaibim’s Characters Imaginations:FU:

Goodbye Brothers Gay Cocksucking Sissies Faggots Varaibim’s Characters Imaginations:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/new-gotei-22-singapore-infernal-family-japanese-imperial-family-新護廷二十二隊-new-22-division-imperial-guards-new-twenty-two-court-guard-companies.301448/page-3#post-3402788

I Am:FU:The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Japanese Infernal Taishōgun Super-Origin Super-Infinite “Divine Venus Primordial Void Primordial Sound Destiny Dragon Super Aries Varaibim Hau Cheong (True Black Yang Zhang Hao)”!:FU:(Imperial Court Guards Legionary Command 0” - Black Yang Elementals + Primordial Void Elementals + “Infernal Paladins” + Dark Harems + LHP Left-Hands Paths Pantheons + Old Ones + Monsters + Undead + Nightbanes + Hell Babies + Demon Babies + Devil Babies + Monster Babies + Undead Babies + Nightbane Babies):FU:

I Am Black Magick Incarnate!

I Am White Magick Incarnate!

l Am Beyond All Definitions Of Magick!

Do You Not Think That The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) Is Also The Ultimate D.EVILGOD DEVILGOD As The Devil And God Are One And The Same Being?!

I Challenge All Manners Of All Forms Of All Enemies Losers Rejects Robots “Faction 13” To War With Me Now!

Do You Wanna Meet Up To Test God’s Powers?!

Do You Wanna Meet Up To Test D.EvilGod DevilGod’s Powers?!

Do You Wanna Meet Up To Test My Powers?!

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/varaibim-hau-cheong-black-yang-zhang-hao-now-challenge-“varaibim’s-past”-to-war-now.302279/

9F26A116-21D0-4E77-8220-F7320158CB51.jpeg

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/new-gotei-22-singapore-infernal-family-japanese-imperial-family-新護廷二十二隊-new-22-division-imperial-guards-new-twenty-two-court-guard-companies.301448/page-3#post-3402788

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Japanese Infernal Taishōgun Super-Origin Super-Infinite “Divine Venus Primordial Void Primordial Sound Destiny Dragon Super Aries Varaibim Hau Cheong (True Black Yang Zhang Hao)”!:FU:(Imperial Court Guards Legionary Command 0” - Black Yang Elementals + Primordial Void Elementals + “Infernal Paladins” + Dark Harems + LHP Left-Hands Paths Pantheons + Old Ones + Monsters + Undead + Nightbanes + Hell Babies + Demon Babies + Devil Babies + Monster Babies + Undead Babies + Nightbane Babies):FU:

Do You Not Think That The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) Is Also The Ultimate D.EVILGOD DEVILGOD As The Devil And God Are One And The Same Being?!

I Challenge All Manners Of All Forms Of All Enemies Losers Rejects Robots “Faction 13” To War With Me Now!

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/varaibim-hau-cheong-black-yang-zhang-hao-now-challenge-“varaibim’s-past”-to-war-now.302279/

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I Am:FU:The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Japanese Infernal Taishōgun Super-Origin Super-Infinite “Divine Venus Primordial Void Primordial Sound Destiny Dragon Super Aries Varaibim Hau Cheong (True Black Yang Zhang Hao)”!:FU:(Imperial Court Guards Legionary Command 0” - Black Yang Elementals + Primordial Void Elementals + “Infernal Paladins” + Dark Harems + LHP Left-Hands Paths Pantheons + Old Ones + Monsters + Undead + Nightbanes + Hell Babies + Demon Babies + Devil Babies + Monster Babies + Undead Babies + Nightbane Babies):FU:

I Challenge All Manners Of All Forms Of All Enemies Losers Rejects Robots “Faction X” To War With Me Now!

D2790CBA-2A5A-4DF5-9482-32837317B183.jpeg

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Japanese Infernal Taishōgun Super-Origin Super-Infinite “Divine Venus Primordial Void Primordial Sound Destiny Dragon Super Aries Varaibim Hau Cheong (True Black Yang Zhang Hao)”!:FU:(Imperial Court Guards Legionary Command 0” - Black Yang Elementals + Primordial Void Elementals + “Infernal Paladins” + Dark Harems + LHP Left-Hands Paths Pantheons + Old Ones + Monsters + Undead + Nightbanes + Hell Babies + Demon Babies + Devil Babies + Monster Babies + Undead Babies + Nightbane Babies):FU:

I Challenge All Manners Of All Forms Of All Enemies Losers Rejects Robots “Faction X” To War With Me Now!

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
#1 Japanese Infernal Shōgun “Varaibim’s Avatar” Origin Infinite “Divine Jupiter Destiny Monkey
:cool:
CC-Origin
:thumbsup:
Greater White-Yin Chris Cheong Yu Hsin” 6’0” 1.83m PF/SF/SG/PG (age 36) (C) (Player-Coach)

773A2302-306B-4CAC-81E6-13C61B4E218B.png

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/new-gotei-22-singapore-infernal-family-japanese-imperial-family-新護廷二十二隊-new-22-division-imperial-guards-new-twenty-two-court-guard-companies.301448/page-3#post-3417611

New Gotei 22 - Singapore Infernal Family / Japanese Imperial Family (新護廷二十二隊 New 22 Imperial Court Guards Legionary Commands)

1) Varaibim's :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Humanoid Humanoid Biological Older Brother Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Taishōgun The Christian Messiah Christ “Varaibim’s Avatar” Origin Infinite “Divine Sun Primordial Light Destiny Tiger Demiurge Archangel Devadatta Jesus Cheong (True White Yin Zhang Luo Hao)"!
2) Varaibim's Human Humanoid Biological Father Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Taishōgun “Varaibim’s Avatar” Origin Infinite “Divine Mars Destiny Snake Greater Black-Yang Cheong Khee San.
3) Varaibim's Human Humanoid Biological Younger Brother Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Taishōgun “Varaibim’s Avatar” Origin Infinite “Divine Jupiter Destiny Monkey
:cool:
CC-Origin
:thumbsup:
Greater White-Yin Chris Cheong Yu Hsin
4) Varaibim's :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Oldest Human Humanoid Maternal Auntie Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite “Destiny Boar Loh Phuay Lee”.
5) Varaibim's :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Human Humanoid Biological Maternal Grandfather Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite “Divine Pluto Destiny Rooster Loh Ah Kong”.
6) Varaibim's :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Human Humanoid Biological Maternal Grandmother Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite “Divine Neptune Destiny Rabbit Loh Ah Ma”.
7) Varaibim's :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Youngest Human Humanoid Maternal Auntie Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite “Divine Uranus Destiny Rat Grace Loh Phuay Hia”.
8) Varaibim's :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Second Oldest Human Humanoid Maternal Auntie Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite “Loh Phuay Eng”.
9) Varaibim's Second Oldest Human Humanoid Maternal Auntie Loh Phuay Eng's Older Son Human Humanoid Maternal Cousin Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite LiùNǎo六腦 Xu Yuxiong”.
10) Varaibim's Second Oldest Human Humanoid Maternal Auntie Loh Phuay Eng's Younger Son Human Humanoid Maternal Cousin Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite LiùNǎo六腦 Xu Yuliang”.
11) Varaibim's Human Humanoid Maternal Uncle Loh Phuay Loong's Son Human Humanoid Maternal Cousin Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite LiùNǎo六腦 Thomas Loh Tong Ren”.
12) Varaibim's :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Second Oldest Human Humanoid Maternal Auntie Loh Phuay Eng's Husband :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Human Humanoid Uncle-In-Law Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite “Uncle Xu”.
13) Varaibim's :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Youngest Human Humanoid Maternal Auntie Grace Loh Phuay Hia's Husband :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Human Humanoid Uncle-In-Law Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite “Uncle Bill Ng”.
14) Varaibim's Second Oldest Human Humanoid Maternal Auntie Loh Phuay Eng's Oldest Daughter Human Humanoid Maternal Cousin Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite LiùNǎo六腦 Xu Yuhui”.
15) Varaibim's Youngest Human Humanoid Maternal Auntie Grace Loh Phuay Hia's Older Daughter Human Humanoid Maternal Cousin Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite LiùNǎo六腦 Samantha Ng”.
16) Varaibim's Youngest Human Humanoid Maternal Auntie Grace Loh Phuay Hia's Younger Daughter Human Humanoid Maternal Cousin Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite LiùNǎo六腦 Serena Ng”.
17) Varaibim's :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Human Humanoid Maternal Uncle Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite “Loh Phuay Loong”.
18) Varaibim's :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Human Humanoid Maternal Uncle Loh Phuay Loong's Wife :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Human Humanoid Auntie-In-Law Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Japanese Infernal Shōgun Origin Infinite “Mrs Loh Phuay Loong”.
19) Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings" Varaibim's :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Human Humanoid Biological Mother :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Japanese Infernal Taishōgun “Varaibim’s Avatar” Origin Infinite “Divine Saturn Primordial Fire Destiny Horse Eileen Eileen Loh Phuay Chiak.”
20) Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings Anti-Jessica_Low Anti-Angeline_Yap" :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Japanese Infernal Taishōgun “Varaibim’s Avatar” Origin Infinite “Divine Moon Primordial Water Destiny Goat Varaibim’s Older Step-Brother.”
21) Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings Anti-Josephine_Oon Anti-Angeline_Yap" :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Japanese Infernal Taishōgun “Varaibim’s Avatar” Origin Infinite “Divine Gaia Primordial Earth Destiny Ox Varaibim’s Older Step-Sister”.
22) Varaibim’s Character Imagination GodBody Varaibim’s Imagination Varaibim's Information "Varaibim's Blessings Anti-Helen_Huang Anti-Helen_Yap" :FU:Newly Created New:FU:Japanese Infernal Taishōgun “Varaibim’s Avatar” Origin Infinite “Divine Mercury Primordial Air Destiny Dog Varaibim’s Older Step-Mother”.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I Challenge All Manners Of All Forms Of All Enemies Losers Rejects Robots “Original Race” To War With Me Now!

7E262F3D-C6C6-47AA-97FB-B49BF70FEC71.jpeg

I Challenge All Manners Of All Forms Of All Enemies Losers Rejects Robots “Original Race” To War With Me Now!

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I Challenge All Manners Of All Forms Of All Enemies Losers Rejects Robots “First Race” To War With Me Now!

7E262F3D-C6C6-47AA-97FB-B49BF70FEC71.jpeg

I Challenge All Manners Of All Forms Of All Enemies Losers Rejects Robots “First Race” To War With Me Now!