• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vandan Kaushik

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Microsoft recently sacked 10,000 employees, including Indian staff in the US. The company’s third round of layoffs has impacted employees in the roles of the supply chain, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things (IoT).

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/info-t...cle66613882.ece

Affected by the layoffs, a former Senior Product Manager at Microsoft, Vandan Kaushik, shared his experience and his journey at the company on LinkedIn.

“Like many of my colleagues, me and my team had a tough start to the week,” Kaushik wrote.

Like many of my colleagues, me and my team had a tough start to the week. My entire team was eliminated as part of Microsoft layoffs this week. Although I had prepared for the possibility, hearing the news was still difficult.
After eight years my time at Microsoft has come to an abrupt end, but it has been extremely rewarding. I’ve had the opportunity to experience multiple positions, from launching new ad types on Bing! to supporting international customers on Azure, launching a new language for our customers in Indonesia, there-by supporting a new market altogether. For the past 2 years I have been working on diversifying Microsoft’s supply chain and reducing the onboarding cost and increasing efficiency. I have thoroughly enjoyed my ride where I got the opportunity to work on multiple challenging domains and have grown both professionally and personally. I cannot express how much love and gratitude I feel for being part of this company.

When the news was announced, the immediate leadership response was not to rush to complete the transition but to check in on each other and ensure that we were all doing okay. It was heartening to see that even those who were not directly affected showered us with respect, empathy, and support.

In my two decades of working, I have rarely seen such a positive and supportive attitude from colleagues and the leadership team. And for this I’m truly grateful and thankful !

Over the coming days, I will focus on determining my next steps. I plan to pursue things that I have been putting off and improve my skills. If you know of any Technical Product Owner roles available, please let me know. I am excited to see where this new turn in my journey will take me.

To all my managers and countless colleagues a heartfelt thank you and wish you the best!

user posted image

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Obviously did nothing useful at the company or he wouldn't have been booted out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Microsoft recently sacked 10,000 employees, including Indian staff in the US. The company’s third round of layoffs has impacted employees in the roles of the supply chain, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things (IoT).

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/info-t...cle66613882.ece

Affected by the layoffs, a former Senior Product Manager at Microsoft, Vandan Kaushik, shared his experience and his journey at the company on LinkedIn.

“Like many of my colleagues, me and my team had a tough start to the week,” Kaushik wrote.

Like many of my colleagues, me and my team had a tough start to the week. My entire team was eliminated as part of Microsoft layoffs this week. Although I had prepared for the possibility, hearing the news was still difficult.
After eight years my time at Microsoft has come to an abrupt end, but it has been extremely rewarding. I’ve had the opportunity to experience multiple positions, from launching new ad types on Bing! to supporting international customers on Azure, launching a new language for our customers in Indonesia, there-by supporting a new market altogether. For the past 2 years I have been working on diversifying Microsoft’s supply chain and reducing the onboarding cost and increasing efficiency. I have thoroughly enjoyed my ride where I got the opportunity to work on multiple challenging domains and have grown both professionally and personally. I cannot express how much love and gratitude I feel for being part of this company.

When the news was announced, the immediate leadership response was not to rush to complete the transition but to check in on each other and ensure that we were all doing okay. It was heartening to see that even those who were not directly affected showered us with respect, empathy, and support.

In my two decades of working, I have rarely seen such a positive and supportive attitude from colleagues and the leadership team. And for this I’m truly grateful and thankful !

Over the coming days, I will focus on determining my next steps. I plan to pursue things that I have been putting off and improve my skills. If you know of any Technical Product Owner roles available, please let me know. I am excited to see where this new turn in my journey will take me.

To all my managers and countless colleagues a heartfelt thank you and wish you the best!

user posted image

Vandan = 完蛋?