• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Use vpn can avoid detection of clone in forum?

windy

Alfrescian
Loyal
By default, it will be static ip?

fuckwarezone admin always can detect me when i create clone account. This means by default its static ip?

Talking about HWZ, I know of someone he said his IP address is banned by the moderator of HWZ and he cannot access HWZ forum when using internet explorer browser but he said after he switched to Puffin Browser, he said he can access the HWZ forum.

Hence what is the reason why after he change to use Puffin Browser, he can access the HWZ forum??!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Talking about HWZ, I know of someone he said his IP address is banned by the moderator of HWZ and he cannot access HWZ forum when using internet explorer browser but he said after he switched to Puffin Browser, he said he can access the HWZ forum.

Hence what is the reason why after he change to use Puffin Browser, he can access the HWZ forum??!

I would need to know more details before I could answer that.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When i try to use this, i am unable to go into fuckwarezone forum. It says access forbidden.

But i am able to go to view other forums.

Why like this?

Are there other browsers which i can use?
That means that the server is blocking connections from TOR exit nodes.

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe is just that the hwz admin haven't found out is his clone account?

I just try to create a new user in hwz on puffin browser. See if they can find out

windy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe is just that the hwz admin haven't found out is his clone account?

I just try to create a new user in hwz on puffin browser. See if they can find out

So after you created a new user using puffin browser in hwz yesterday, did they find out it is your clone account?!

Last edited:

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
So after you created a new user using puffin browser in hwz yesterday, did they find out it is your clone account?!

Today they found out i am a clone account and i got banned.

Seems like puffin browser might take awhile longer for them to find out..

Got any other browsers to recommend that can avoid detection?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is different from fuckwarezone forum?

That is why fuckwarezone admin can ban me and my clone accounts?
if i am not wrong, when you sign up for HWZ, you need to give them your contact number in order for registration to work. and that is why.

When you sign up for singtel, they need your IC number too, when you sign up for your phone sim card, they need your IC to do that.

So you see.. ic number to sign up for phone number, you give your phone number to HWZ and it trace back to your ic number. and also your singtel internet connection too.

There you go.

Last edited:

PiersButler

Even if there is a clone, it is not always possible to detect it. Have you tried detecting a clone? Or was your ip address often recognized as a clone?

nilukasandamali

You're not suggesting that you have a lot of faith in the VPN service, though. You can reduce your privacy concerns on the shiftproxy server by utilizing a VPN, but you also give a new third party access to a lot of information. Although VPN companies are free to say whatever they like, you can't be certain that they will follow through on their promises. Using a VPN can be a pretty excellent idea, but people need to realize that they're not perfect and that ultimately it's just a trade-off. ISPs in this area don't aggressively watch what you download to look for copyright violations.

Last edited:

bairni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using a VPN can obscure your IP address, which could help avoid detection for clone accounts on forums. However, platforms often have other methods of identifying such activity, like tracking user behaviour or analyzing account patterns. While a VPN provides anonymity, avoiding detection is only partially foolproof.

I've transitioned from a VPN to a proxy service, specifically an anonymous proxy from proxys.io. I found it more reliable for my needs, offering a better balance of anonymity and performance. It's worth noting that regardless of whether you use a VPN or a proxy, forum administrators have various tools at their disposal to identify and manage clone accounts.

Last edited:

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
VPN still shows an IP address.

If you want to create clone accounts you don't need a VPN just register with a different email address.

No.

I either use my labtop or my smartphone. How come hwz still can detect my clone account?

Who do i pay extra for static ip? I am using singtel. So i pay extra to singtel and request for static ip?
fisrtly , boosss sam don't bother whether how many clones you have. i think he do a check on the id & email address and if found to be
already registed one , u have to use another email. if no checking on email address so much easier.

secondly , as boss leong said anyone who owned the server that you connected to can see what is your ip and mac address.
there are many software ( now a day called app) to do this. wireshark is one.

many members here are using russian vpn leh.

ah leong sam welcome u to create as many id as u like , he cant be bother...

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using a VPN can help mask your IP address, which might aid in avoiding detection as a clone on forums. However, it's not foolproof. Forums might use other methods to identify clones, like tracking user behavior or account details. So, while a VPN can provide some level of anonymity, it's not a guaranteed solution for evading detection on forums.
u are totally correct.