• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unlike WP, Taiwan minister quits over plagiarism

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salam 1Singapore !

Unlike the 2 Hammerrhoid serial copycats…..

Taiwan defence minister resigns amid plagiarism row
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23586024

Frankly, this Taiwan copycat’s crime was less severe that those of Hammerrhoid serial copycats who had committed the crime inside the 1Singapore Parliament using 1Singaporean taxpayers money, with the most deliberate intention to impress and mislead the public over their “intellectual” prowess.

Just as the Hammerrhoid copycats have misled and exploited the 1Singaporeans over their non-existent intelligence, the Taiwanese are also misled by their copycat over his non-existent top-notched intelligence on the PLA. The plagiarism committed by the Taiwan copycat has earned him a cabinet post. Perhaps, the 2 Hammerrhoid serial copycats have committed plagiarism hoping to impress the PAP regime if they were to form a future coalition regime.

Mr Yang said that the article about mainland China's People's Liberation Army, said to contain plagiarised material, had been written by a friend, although it was published under his name.

Just like the 2 Hammerrhoid serial copycats, this Taiwan copycat had also obtained permission from his friend to plagiarise. But it is still plagiarism.

But unlike the 2 Hammerrhoid serial copycats, at least this Taiwan copycat has a clear conscience:

Taiwan copycat:

This is my personal mistake and I apologise for it.

Right now the government and the military are facing great challenges, but my personal mistake has affected the government and military's honour, and also affected the reputation of the president and premier.

The Hammerrhoid serial copycat’s non-apology and non-accountability:
Response to PMO Statement dated 12 July 2013
https://www.facebook.com/workersparty

The Hammerrhoid serial copycat:

Even though the 2011 Supply Debate was my first experience of a Supply debate and took place about five months after I was sworn into parliament, I should have expected any oversight to be politically exploited for all it was worth. While my conscience has always been clear on the matter, I leave the public to judge why the PAP officially raised this issue some 16 months after it took place, that too in the context of a completely separate matter.

I continue to look forward to serving the people of Singapore, improving our lives, and to make my little contribution in bringing checks and balances to our parliamentary democracy through the Workers’ Party. That critical mission remains until a robust and broadly representative multi-party democracy takes root in Singapore.

Imagine if the Taiwan copycat is as unconscientious, unrepentant and arrogant as the Hammerrhoid serial copycat, and issues a similar yaya papaya statement to the Taiwanese people….

Taiwan copycat:

Even though my 2007 book on China’s PLA was my first experience on a defence book and took place about five months after I was sworn into parliament, I should have expected any oversight to be politically exploited for all it was worth. While my conscience has always been clear on the matter, I leave the public to judge why the DPP officially raised this issue some 6 years after it took place, that too in the context of a completely separate matter.

I continue to look forward to serving the people of Taiwan, improving our lives, and to make my little contribution in bringing checks and balances to our parliamentary democracy through the KMT. That critical mission remains until a robust and broadly representative multi-party democracy takes root in Taiwan.

All hell would break loose!....Millions, and not mere hundreds thousands, of Taiwanese would march on street upon reading such “First World” statement….

Barisan PAP-WP: Towards a 1Singapore Parliament !

Last edited:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salam 1Singapore !

Just as in the case of the Hammerrhoid serial copycats, the original author also does not mind the Taiwan copycat to plagiarise his work:

“I am happy he found my thoughts useful. Let’s keep our eye on the bigger picture.”
http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/politics/20130807/238194/楊念祖論文抄他的 美學者:我不介意

The original author:

8月1日才走馬上任的文人國防部長楊念祖,被爆文章抄襲美國華盛頓知名學者費雪禮(Richard Fisher)的文章,費雪禮受訪時相當驚訝,表示和楊念祖是多年好友,文章被引用其實不介意,還說楊為此事下台,是「很蠢的理由」。

《自由時報》報導, 費雪禮認為這是小事,他不介意文章被採用,反而覺得榮幸,他一直深信楊的個性能為台灣安全做出貢獻,楊在這時辭職對台灣弊大於利。

Translation:
https://www.facebook.com/ChenShowMao/posts/293819900683277

Just to clear the air, I sent these comments to a few people, including the Taiwan copycat, and said they should feel free to use these without attribution. So I have no problems with the post not mentioning the source. Later on, I turned my comments into a note which I posted on my FB page. Perhaps I should have told the Taiwan copycat that I was doing that so that he can point his update to my note. My apologies to all

http://groundnotes.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/i-note-that-the/
… I told the Taiwan copycat to go ahead with my blessings. No acknowledgements were necessary I am happy he found my thoughts useful. Let’s keep our eye on the bigger picture.

Just like the 2 Hammerrhoid serial copycats, the Taiwan copycat has swindled the Taiwan government to sneak into a high-level job in the cabinet and the Taiwanese taxpayers to pay him a good salary thru this act of blatant plagiarism.

By deliberating refusing to acknowledge the source of their materials, the Hammerrhoid and Taiwan copycats have cheated the public by falsifying and inflating their qualification, knowledge and intellectual prowess with a very clear intention to advance their career.

This is an act of dishonesty, incompetence and laziness.

While the Taiwan copycat still has a conscience by apologising and taking full responsibility of his crime, the 2 Hammerrhoid serial copycats have zero conscience.

Barisan PAP-WP: Towards a 1Singapore Parliament !