• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

uncleyap's video msg 22.April.2011 in English Chinese Hokkien TeoChew & Cantonese

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pse ask your mom dad grandpa grandma to watch youtube.com

:smile:

http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2011/04/87.html

Friday, April 22, 2011

大选规模全面87席竞选,新加坡人民要骄傲协助反对党!

YouTube.Com 视频链接

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CEOlYZGfv8E" allowfullscreen="" width="960" frameborder="0" height="750"></iframe>

我以三种方言加上华语和英语,鼓励新加坡百姓立刻展开行动协助反对党.
:smile:

posted by uncleyap at 6:37 PM

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a suggestion.

Best for you to split into shorter videos with one video per language/dialect. Singapore internet is not exactly the fastest for a first-world nation.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
An update here, so far, there are loans of deposits coming in, still have some needs further. I am also hoping that those 3 corner SMC Candidates who paid up already at MOF, and back out from contest on nomination day, would offer their deposit loan to the GRC candidates who are at last min shortage of funds. Frankly, your money is much safer to be loaned to a GRC candidate who has no 3 corner than you go risk 3 corner. All you have to do is inform Election Dept Returning Officer that your deposit now goes to cover for so an so in which GRC. You would had done Singapore a great favor, and we thank you!

Over 95% of 87 seats are firm right now, 2 un-firmed candidates shaky risking one LEEgime minister to walkover, this team have all the deposit money, needs 2 non-minority candidates, so stand up and come forward please, email me.

Hurry! Stand Up for SG!

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap, you looked good and speak very well. Why don't you contest? Your ability to speak the various dialect is impressive and can connect with the older generation.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap, you looked good and speak very well. Why don't you contest? Your ability to speak the various dialect is impressive and can connect with the older generation.

Don't you see that's why LEEgime had to disqualify me by sentencing me exactly S$2000 5 times and bankrupted me? :wink: I formally asked Nathan to reduce all the sentences to S$1999 last month, Istana acknowledge receiving my application weeks ago, and no outcome of decision until now. Not like I hard up to contest, but I did this to expose their mindset and intention mah. I will publish Istana's email & emails from Elections Dept after GE.

I don't want my personal case to be clouding the big issues that I am whacking now. After the GE dust settles I will deal with smaller businesses. :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyxthGcKTbY

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FyxthGcKTbY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you see that's why LEEgime had to disqualify me by sentencing me exactly S$2000 5 times and bankrupted me? :wink: I formally asked Nathan to reduce all the sentences to S$1999 last month, Istana acknowledge receiving my application weeks ago, and no outcome of decision until now. Not like I hard up to contest, but I did this to expose their mindset and intention mah. I will publish Istana's email & emails from Elections Dept after GE.

I don't want my personal case to be clouding the big issues that I am whacking now. After the GE dust settles I will deal with smaller businesses. :smile:

Yap: The damn f9*K PAP days are numbered! Wait for 5 years and you will have your turn. Make sure you do not get near the pooling station or else the PAP can use that as an excuse ....you bar from election or bankrupt hence cannot particpate in election.
Please make sure you do not let the damn PAP catch an error on your part for helping SDP and spoil the whole GRC win for Dr. Vincent and Dr. Ang and Mr. Tan.

I hate the damn PAP tricks!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please make sure you do not let the damn PAP catch an error on your part for helping SDP and spoil the whole GRC win for Dr. Vincent and Dr. Ang and Mr. Tan.

I hate the damn PAP tricks!

This round I am not working within SDP team, they have much more people than previous GE this round. I am helping the less ready teams to nominate for now.

By 1300hr if political donation forms are not in, any potential candidate are considered as OUT.

THE RISK IS un-frim candidates needs some firmer candidates to replace out, and TIME WILL RUN OUT THIS AFTERNOON.
I don't want to let any LEEgime minister walkover especially this one.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a little out of touch. The SDP today is a very different party today. Chiam has even put it behind and look forward to a GRC. And you seems to be still stuck in history.

Chee – you have let down the whole opposition. Please return SDP to Chiam See Tong. Let will be a good start for opposition unity and real reforms. now, RP also finish![/QUOTE]

Last edited: