• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncleyap very fierce 2006

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZBUl04YzJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink: a small part of SG history already lah. I did what was necessary then for the situation when old dog thief was out to be aggressive bully. No fierce fighter to stand up against him how can? What was done changed things. See this yr old dog lost his aggressiveness and talked about losing GE and SG not a nation etc. I knew that SG will be changed not in GE2006 itself but as a consequence of that fight leading to changes after GE2006. It happened and still going on. The rally tones will not be so hot this GE and I will not be on stage.

Political fire is very easy flame up, when it is necessary, plenty I have to offer. :wink: When it is not necessary I will save it for the future.:smile:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The idiot should keep a low profile and stay behind the scenes to avoid making the opposition party look bad

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:wink: a small part of SG history already lah. I did what was necessary then for the situation when old dog thief was out to be aggressive bully. No fierce fighter to stand up against him how can? What was done changed things. See this yr old dog lost his aggressiveness and talked about losing GE and SG not a nation etc. I knew that SG will be changed not in GE2006 itself but as a consequence of that fight leading to changes after GE2006. It happened and still going on. The rally tones will not be so hot this GE and I will not be on stage.

Political fire is very easy flame up, when it is necessary, plenty I have to offer. :wink: When it is not necessary I will save it for the future.:smile:

You are the man uncleyap. :smile: