• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Truth about EX Prime Minister GOH CHOK TONG

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Goh Chok Tong, ex Prime Minister of Singapore ruled SG with a wrong name, wrong CV, wrong birthdates, wrong nationality, wrong race, wrong religion, wrong parental data...

He is 10 years older than his legal age actually.
He almost started a new life here in Singapore when he was kidnaped by EAST INDIAN company from India to serve rich male clientele as a harlot (forced sex slave). East india company also drugged him and he was emancipated through secret surgery made him an a Ah gua (clinically) . So technically he can NOT be a father ofhis twin children. Will he clear the air by taking DNA evidence on their twin childen?? No, DNA will speak TRUTH.

He forged his documents and he claimed his father is a Chinese. In fact he is 100% Indian. That is a total fraud.

Why do challenge the Status-quo in Singapore?

Because his biological father is my grandfather. in other words, Mr. GCT and my father are BLOOD BROTHERS (siblings). He cannot lie. He has a same blood as mine in his body as mine Y-Chromosome. We all share the common ancestral gene. But he bluffed his birth details fraudulently and ruled the Singaporeans. I do NOT know HOW MANY of u know this truth?

More things to come ...

©2020
Síngαapσrє Moses
(LHL may oppress his own siblings unlawfully but i will not let GCT to do so as i have more stronger LEGAL evidences)

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Deputy PM. Heng, who led the People's Action Party team while contesting in East Coast (my GRC) in the general election, had made the remarks at a forum in response to a question on whether it was Singapore or the ruling party that was unprepared for a minority-race PM.

i laughed when he made this statement
He is a LIAR- if he worked for SPF in the past, he should have established the truths before making racial remarks.

if Singaporeans think logically that HENG SWEE comments to be "racially divisive and promotes enmity between different racial groups", but AGC thinks other wise.

What is the truth?

Mr. Heng, Should know the truths straight before making public remarks as SG, Mr GCT is from minority race too who was the second PM of SG.

As a stroke patient history, I believe you should retire from politics giving way for a healthy young Singaporean to take the Singapore to the next level of leadership. Thanks

©2020
Síngαapσrє Moses
(LIAR cannot be a leader!! )

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is 100% ABSOLUTE truth
TRUTH IS TRUTH EVEN IF NOBODY BELIEVES it
A LIE IS A LIE EVEN IF EVERYBODY BELIEVES it
CE7BFD02-2FBC-4F83-8D50-8910DDB6827C.jpeg

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was handpicked by old fart to succeed him and precede eunuch Loong.

He was the PM of stinkypura.
Exactly he was handpicked but he had the Quality. He even played well if law ministry was given to him because of his DNA.

He was not a eunuch completely, he canot be a father giving birth to his own offspring as he underwent Vasectomy,

A vasectomy is a small operation a man has to prevent pregnancy. The procedure, which you can get at a doctor's office without being asleep, works by blocking sperm from reaching semen. That means man can still perform sex acts and satisfy himself and the partners.

After vasectomy, the testes remain in the scrotum where Leydig cells continue to produce testosteroneand other male hormones that continue to be secreted into the bloodstream. Some studies have found that sexual desire after vasectomy may be somewhat diminished

7080625A-5D77-4315-AE18-BBE6C96FB5C4.png
sperm awill be wasted

Because the procedure is considered a permanent method of contraception and is not easily reversed, patients are usually counseled and advised to consider how the long-term outcome of a vasectomy might affect them both emotionally and physically. The procedure is not often encouraged for young single childless people as their chances for biological parenthood are thereby permanently reduced, sometimes completely.So the point here is he underwent a surgery without his will or approval. I may feel sad for him with an empathy.

However DPM Heng Swee Keat made a statement!!

Older generation of S'poreans not ready for non-Chinese PM: Heng Swee Keat​

Why such statement went voral in the ptevious GE? I knew why and let me explain first …

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...reans-not-ready-non-chinese-pm-heng-swee-keat

But DPM Heng needs to lnow that PM GCT ex PM AS LKY hand picked him to be hid successor already .

Mr Shanmugam who knew me extremely well and my relationship with GCT. made a statement recently

‘Entirely possible’ for Malay or Indian to be PM in Singapore: K Shanmugam​

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/entirely-possible-malay-indian-pm-singapore-shanmugam-105314671.html

There is NO Indians in SG capable to be a PM in Singapire. Opposition Preetham sign is unfit either.! I had gone through political vengeance more than JBJ but i am not a politician.

PAP insiders knew that GCT was a Indian. My God told me it will be known to the whole world as i am bot seeking any attention here. SG secret services had enquored about me and they used my colleagues to extract many truths about him. I will expose Mr Shanmugam was part of a conspiracy for the demise of my fbiological father as he is the only person living whi knew GCT very well. I am not angry at DCT or Shanug for that matter. I do not have any grudges either when Shamugam used arrest me illegally and send to IMH for no reason to treat wrongfully and to be mentally handicapped all through my life . IMH with CECA doctors there gives the medicines to spin your head while injectting certain Mexicans for the cardiac arrest. I fully cooperated at IMH, i took all the medications that yhey served except for one dangerous psychotic medication which i avoided. I knee their intentions ahead of time as i am 100% spiritual. . Satan spirituality is counterfeit spiritual that can kill anyone. My spirituality gives life .

On that night at about 3 am, my heart beat suddenly go extreme high partially medication and partially by satan. I am confident in my heart i will be unshaken as such things are external factors. At about 5 am, they tested my BP which is extremely normal and they were surprised. Devil confessed to me i lnew everything in advance and they were helpless as i prevented my own cardiac arrest that night. The Indian doctor with a surname Sarkar extented my stay for an another day with the real mental patients. I was not panic or paranoid as i have direct connection to the God who created mankind and all angels including satan himself. Satan is not god but a created angel. I dod not rxpress my anger to Dr. Sarkar as well. Even though i am not a doctor, i have more profound wisdom to discuuss medicsl matters with my post graduate doctor wife and my son who is a medical doctor.
They were surprised my profound wisdom and even satan was surprised on several occassions as i knew the anatomy of angels which is very high level than human anatomy.

I knew human anthropology more clearly than a medical doctor iin today’s world. I have frost hand information as i was forced to touch devil’s cock on several ovvassions but i did not agree on his sexual fornication with me. He knows my stamina and strength my manhood. I asked my God for permission amd He said i cam take it. I took vaccination not because to protrct me from virus as mt GOD gave me a protection in 2017 whichnis 2 yeras ahead of pandemic. I knew this pandemic and devil is the source of it u took vaccination because i needed to work or eat outside as vaccinatoon was made mandatory. I wanted to abide by the law. Satan kew that i will be refreshed and rejuvenated by my God spiritually. Devil is trying to fornicate with me to revive himself as devil is experiencing an erectile dysfunction as he has a hard time errecting his penis.

One day i got a news from Jesus Christ which is different form God Almighty. He said he will give me fruit from the tree of life which was once forbidden for Adam and Eve. The secret of the fruit is meant for all mem amd angels. If taken orally it will be a remedy for any sickness ifor the angelic beings and even ED issues or any other physical issues will be sorted out. I knew these facts and devil s hanging out with me to get help from me so that he cam once again flirt with Sg boys. I knew his wicked taste what kind of boys or girls may attract him. He does not like girls but boys only. But now he could not engage into secual activity because of his sec fun which is beyond his liitations,

More to come.

Last edited: