• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

troll secretly in luv with ng teck siong!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh..I am sad to learn that Teck Siong has resigns from RP..deja vu of AWARE saga?
11:50 PM Apr 26th from web
Going away for meeting from 25th - 26th April 09
2:59 AM Apr 24th from web
TC - you still have not add me in FB :(
6:27 PM Apr 16th from web
TC - that's why I say, you will make a good PM of SG..you will provide MAC for dissidents, in the name of DEMOCRACY!Long Live future PM :smile:
7:06 PM Apr 15th from web
Our New Flag http://yfrog.com/0dsuvnj
9:25 PM Apr 14th from yfrog
TC - Mac is expensive :( I am a poor peasant awaiting my future PM to come into power and field me in as Minister of Home Affairs :-)
6:45 PM Apr 13th from web

how old is TC? how old is she? the nerd's not even in her reserved list! change of hearts?

a classic example of FLIRT&DESTROY. poor TC!! his realisation comes a bit too late for irrevocable damage is done to the "baby" he rashly abandoned.:mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
TC - Mac is expensive I am a poor peasant awaiting my future PM to come into power and field me in as Minister of Home Affairs :-)
6:45 PM Apr 13th from web

so is FORTUNE SHARKSFIN ...and MOONFACE ABALONE. but best, dry abalone with a single head is the most expensive!!:rolleyes:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , why you like to gossips about other peoples ?
your life is interest enough from your blogs
or you thinks you are in primary schools ha ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
do a search lah, u twerp!! u r not old enough to quality for her secret passion which means her young punk bf would be history soon!!

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
of couse , alot young girls in hatyai likes me becuase i am handsomes
but you are fats and oily , no ones like you

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder MISS TYPHOON loves visiting u!:wink:

mr godmengseng like to visit you at nights
he is a thunder gods , can put burning feeling your backsides
he is a wind gods , can blows you
he is a rain gods , can showers gold on you face

dont play plays
I am Leelaopeh
if you don't respect me here i will teachs you a lessons

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stupid nerd must have been poisoned by desperate troll's FLIRT&DESTROY. their ploys were executed simultaneously. look at phd nerd's poem:

丞相祠堂何處尋?
錦官城外柏森森。
映階碧草自春色,
隔葉黃鸝空好音。
三顧頻煩天下計,
兩朝開濟老臣心。
出師未捷身先死,
長使英雄淚滿襟

no wonder, he got his long lost father unfaltering support thereby causing himself to be scrutinized by the party he founded with JBJ. it was a sad episode and the troll is shedding more crocodile tears. both troll & nerd had successfuly sowed discords in RP and the poor TC is still oblivious he had been sold!:eek: if not, why would 3 others left RP? could there be more to quit and jump over to SDP?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yarabama.jpg

someone very influential loves this pic alot :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

she's pregnant!!

will be away from home on my birthday :(
12:40 AM May 11th from web
Princess is sick..fever and vomiting :(
8:28 PM May 3rd from web
Trying out my new toy - HP Mini.. :smile:
11:40 AM May 1st from web
press conference for Teck Siong at Speakers Corner on 30/4 @ 6.30pm to discuss his position on recent events and thoughts on the future.
12:45 AM Apr 29th from web

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are you so fucking jealous!?!?

yeah!! i m going to be a aiya father soon!!:smile:

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

why are you so fucking jealous!?!?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
can someone confirm whether this rumour is true. heard that nerd and gaylord now at loggerheads over certain troll. and troll is pregnant!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can someone confirm whether this rumour is true. heard that nerd and gaylord now at loggerheads over certain troll. and troll is pregnant!

LOL! I KNOW why u are so eager to spread rumour about such silly idiotic things!

BECAUSE YOU AS A CHAO AH QUA PONDAN BAPOK will never ever experience a heterosexual relationship!!

Leetahbar you sick homo, you are truly delusional!! LOL!! BAPOK! BAPOK!!!