• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiong medical students study about cancer and all end up kenna cancer.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1000000529.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese words are ideograms, originated from drawings. Art is universal. :biggrin:

.jpg
Oh please they're just a primitive way of communication. Still surprising that chink have moved on from hand gestures to communicate.
But wait, they are still using hand gestures and movements.
Wah....5000 year civilisation and 5000 year communications technology!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, will it be the same for virgins who spam cancer related posts here?

Last edited:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls try not to 天天辱华
I am worry that China may send their officers to lodge formal complain to Singapore and government may have no choice but to shut this forum

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s China and mudland Chinese style indeed, you complain in chat group they do evil they just act innocent and gang up to kick you out.
Actually whole world Chinese lah, 事不关己高高挂起ie not affected one just keep quiet while affected ones kpkb the evil doers just accuse you mad and kick you out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually whole world Chinese lah, 事不关己高高挂起ie not affected one just keep quiet while affected ones kpkb the evil doers just accuse you mad and kick you out.
I must learn to be like that too. Last time siao indeed care about sinkies got job or not etc shit stupid indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s China and mudland Chinese style indeed, you complain in chat group they do evil they just act innocent and gang up to kick you out.
Mudland Chinese lagi evil put half naked man photo to harass you and then act innocent and point dirty fingers at you and gang up to kick you out. Seriously the prc Chinese in my chat group are still one class above them deceiving pieces of shit

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland Chinese lagi evil put half naked man photo to harass you and then act innocent and point dirty fingers at you and gang up to kick you out. Seriously the prc Chinese in my chat group are still one class above them deceiving pieces of shit
Mudland Cantonese to be precise. In real life also like that Hongkie Cantonese and prc gang up to bully me, the main evil doer is always Cantonese Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland Cantonese to be precise. In real life also like that Hongkie Cantonese and prc gang up to bully me, the main evil doer is always Cantonese Pui!
So glad that ccp crush the 狗眼看人低evil Cantonese bully dogs that smear and insult and bully me non stop from online to offline. Karma indeed for these deceiving bullies