• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those days parents died early are better time...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patents died early in their 60s, 70 and not pass 80s....

When parent(s) died in their 60s and 70s children are in their 40s to 50s. Aging too...

Leaving the gap for children free and have their 60s and 70s to enjoy.

When parents live too long from 80 to 90 age, the children also aging too. Imagine parent at 80 the children in the 60s.

A aging 60 y.o having a burden with this 80 y.o parent around and need support. And if he still stretch another 10 to 20 years that will be a 70y.o children to take care of a stubborn wood refuse to go early and in his 90s now..

Ask Lee family that old fart papa live pass 90y.o and with the sons in their 60s how they feel inundated to this stubborn old fart hanging around, when they themselves are a 60y.o fart already....a 60 y.o sick man taking care of a rotten 93y.o wood.

That old fart married late have had children in his 30s. A gap that is not so bad he was 90s son was in 60s. But his son lose 20 years in his 40s to 50 y o time to enjoy.

The moral of the story is would you want to live pass 80s, 90s or 100s, and burden your aging children and grandchildren.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patents died early in their 60s, 70 and not pass 80s....

When parent(s) died in their 60s and 70s children are in their 40s to 50s. Aging too...

Leaving the gap for children free and have their 60s and 70s to enjoy.

When parents live too long from 80 to 90 age, the children also aging too. Imagine parent at 80 the children in the 60s.

A aging 60 y.o having a burden with this 80 y.o parent around and need support. And if he still stretch another 10 to 20 years that will be a 70y.o children to take care of a stubborn wood refuse to go early and in his 90s now..

Ask Lee family that old fart papa live pass 90y.o and with the sons in their 60s how they feel inundated to this stubborn old fart hanging around, when they themselves are a 60y.o fart already....a 60 y.o sick man taking care of a rotten 93y.o wood.

That old fart married late have had children in his 30s. A gap that is not so bad he was 90s son was in 60s. But his son lose 20 years in his 40s to 50 y o time to enjoy.

The moral of the story is would you want to live pass 80s, 90s or 100s, and burden your aging children and grandchildren.
My uncle beg to differ.
Imuho taking care of aged parents is not a burden leegardless of age becas they are the 1 that brought you to this world and brought you up unless is a different type of case.
But the same cannot be applied for taking care of children or wife . Becas we can choose to have wife or children but not parents. Some people never think wiselee 1st and then later leegretted that the wife or children is a burden to them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle beg to differ.
Imuho taking care of aged parents is not a burden leegardless of age becas they are the 1 that brought you to this world and brought you up unless is a different type of case.
But the same cannot be applied for taking care of children or wife . Becas we can choose to have wife or children but not parents. Some people never think wiselee 1st and then later leegretted that the wife or children is a burden to them.
So moral of the story should be
Know yourself 1st whether you are capable to look after parents wife and children before leeciding whether you should get married and having children. Don't be a fucker.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle beg to differ.
Hey hello... it's a chicken or egg which one come first, the chicken or the egg?

My narrative is about living too long that burden the children ... what talking you?

Read the context of the story... and the story line refer to what?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey hello... it's a chicken or egg which one come first, the chicken or the egg?

My narrative is about the being living too long that burden the children ... what talking you?

Hey hello My uncle already stated age of parents should not be a factor as a burden :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

My narrative is about living too long that burden the children ... what talking you?

You never take care of your children when they were young is it ? In this case then better die at younger age instead of being a burden :geek: