• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is the right type of talent needed in Gaza and the world....not those blood thirsty jet sitting war for human to have some hope, right Cik Syed?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
They started calling me Gaza's Newton due to the similarity between me and Newton," said Al-Attar, who looks and sounds young for his 15 years.

"Newton was sitting under an apple tree when an apple fell on his head and he discovered gravity. And we here are living in darkness and tragedy, and rockets are falling on us, therefore I thought of creating light, and did so."

English scientist Isaac Newton, who made immense advances in physics, mathematics and astronomy in the late 17th and early 18th century, stands out in the popular imagination due to the story of the apple.

More than half of Gaza's 2.3 million people are now crammed into Rafah, on the southern edge of the strip by the fence separating it from Egypt.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully, people become more peaceful and really focus on making a better world, rather than killing each other