• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This confirms without good interests fromUSA Angmoh the best researchers, studies on stomach cancer treatment and prevention are scarce

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_6712.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got so many opportunities to treat it at precancerous or earlier stages before turned into cancer but no research done WTF
Asian got no medical researchers from Japan to korea to China when all have high incidence of stomach cancer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know why Asia so useless? Just look at all the Asian dogs here and out there doing evil to me with their Cantonese dog prostitute descendant pride from @musclepower to @Cottonmouth and you know why Liao. Because Asian dogs only can be cancer itself and not the cure. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know why Asia so useless? Just look at all the Asian dogs here and out there doing evil to me with their Cantonese dog prostitute descendant pride from @musclepower to @Cottonmouth and you know why Liao. Because Asian dogs only can be cancer itself and not the cure. Pui!
@musclepower is so proud to be cancer and say loud loud burden of proof is me his victim of crimes and not him self entitled cancer that dare not swear dare not show face to take up my virginity test challenge.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asian got no medical researchers from Japan to korea to China when all have high incidence of stomach cancer.
No wonder good at killing each other your so called own kind from Japan to China to Hongkie Cantonese while cry racism and then want to count on Angmoh to fight war for them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder good at killing each other your so called own kind from Japan to China to Hongkie Cantonese while cry racism and then want to count on Angmoh to fight war for them.
Tan ku ku Angmoh will fight for you when nothing to do with them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan ku ku Angmoh will fight for you when nothing to do with them.
Look at me so high class just accept the truth as suay Chee and not like Hongkie Cantonese so sia suay evil coward big bullies but cry for Angmoh to help them fight their own war.