• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There should be two bottles for endoscopy biopsy as per Sydney standard. So my Mt E doc only sent 1 bottle according to lab report means substandard

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed a lousy overpaid doctor. Last time asked question already can’t answer is it incomplete or complete type. No need to ask also know he won’t know what’s the staging of my IM according to OLGIM. I know more from YouTube doctors than from this crappy mt Elizabeth doctor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay high but get substandard service Knnbccb
Insurance paid so no need to deliver good service to patient? I want to change doctor but stupid insurance will give me trouble for non panel doctor. Lousy Singapore insurance lousy doctor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed a lousy overpaid doctor. Last time asked question already can’t answer is it incomplete or complete type. No need to ask also know he won’t know what’s the staging of my IM according to OLGIM. I know more from YouTube doctors than from this crappy mt Elizabeth doctor.
Can’t trust all these shit doctors doing endoscopy. Anyhow do with no heart. Didn’t even separate two bottles means no distinction of area of biopsy means no proper coverage. Stupid irresponsible doctor Knnbccb charge high but gave substandard service

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And from my own reading of the research papers.