• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rock GAN John Cena who talk cock about him in Australia (Acceptable?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fczqlDz4ITE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...k-says-John-Cena-is-in-WWE-for-the-money.html

THE ROCK has hit back at John Cena following his shocking tirade in Australia.

Cena slammed The Great One for failing to take part in the WWE's latest tour Down Under and questioned his commitment to the wrestling business.

But The Rock — who is set to collide with Cena in the main event at Wrestlemania in April — has hinted he could return to the ring before then to settle his differences with his adversary.

The moviestar said: "The Rock ain't waiting until Wrestlemania. The Rock, and the millions upon millions of 'Team Bring It' — we're going to come and find you before Wrestlemania.

"We're going to whoop your ass before Wrestlemania.

"And The Rock is going to drop a little hint where it's going to be. It's going to all go down in the city where Rock's dreams came true. In a city where it all started for The Rock.

"From the moment The Rock walked in that historic arena, and thousands and thousands chanted The Rock's name, his very first night was the moment that The Rock and those fans, the moment that The Rock and that city, became one. For life."

These comments have led to some suggesting The Rock is referring to Chicago, where he made his first Wrestlemania appearance in 1997 at the Rosemont Horizon.

WWE will hold the eagerly anticipated Money in the Bank PPV in Chicago this Sunday.

However, it is more likely his comments refer to his WWE debut in Madison Square Garden, New York City at the previous year's Survivor Series.

WWE are due to return to MSG for this year's event in November.

In a stunning 11-minute blast, The Rock — real name Dwayne Johnson — added: "When The Rock said he was back and was never going away, I meant it. The Rock is back.

"The Rock is back in the WWE Universe. The Rock headlining this past Wrestlemania, headlining next year's Wrestlemania.

"As embarrassing as this is for The Rock to say, John Cena, because you are the WWE champion, you are at the same time a complete goof. You are a complete idiot.

"You had this notion in you head that when The Rock said he was never going away that he had to be at every single show, every single night, every live event. No, John Cena, that's not what it means. Idiot.

"It's not what was ever expected of The Rock. Why?

"Because The Rock has already done it.

"You run your mouth — your idiotic mouth: 'If The Rock says he's back and if he doesn't come to every show, that must mean he doesn't care.'

"Let The Rock tell you something, goof. Every time The Rock goes back to an event in the WWE it's because he cares.

"He cares about the people, he wants to entertain the people. Because let me tell you something, The Rock ain't doing it for the money, John. I'm doing ok!

"Here's another fact. You go to every single show every single night? You do it — fact — for the pay check.

"You do it for the money because, John, you damn sure ain't doing it for free."

Cena took to Twitter with a series of responses: "Just saw Dwayne's statement. Via satellite of course.

"Looks like I have really made him mad. But, certainly not mad enough to show up and do anything. Maybe he can send a stuntman.

"Dwayne. I am a WWE employee, and a proud one. The difference between us is you left for 'greener pastures'. For me...this is what I love.

"I have never begged for anyone's admiration or acceptance, you don't believe me..watch MITB. It's not about that. It's about showing up.

"I'd rather wrestle a thousand 'Punks' than one 'Rock'. Because I can see his passion. Wish I could see yours...yer just never there. :smile:

"Until April 1st. Keep on bringing it my man. You're doing great."