• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Hamas war is a surprise? My ARSE!!

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20231011_063306_Gallery.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saint Germain has given command to the Light Forces to immediately start taking action, and on October 5th the Resistance has cleared the vast majority of child abuse locations in the cellars under Black nobility castles, rescuing many children.

Black nobility has seen this as an act of intrusion on their private property and for the first time in their existence they became afraid for their own lives.
As a response, Pallavicini family has given orders to activate Doom33, or whatever is still remaining left of it, since Doom33 was greatly reduced in power in the last decade through actions of the Resistance:
http://web.archive.org/web/20180414...s.com/2018/01/31/pallavicini-crime-syndicate/

According to sources, the current war in Israel was masterminded by this guy, with connections both in Israeli high political circles and also with high connections in Hamas, and with Israel knowingly allowing for Hamas incursion to occur:

https://www.israelhayom.com/2018/03/19/italian-imam-heads-to-jerusalem-for-anti-semitism-conference/

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/195414

The goal of the Black nobility is to expand Israeli conflict as far as possible with hopes to create a Word War III in alignment with Armageddon prophecies:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/battle-of-armageddon/

The Light Forces are doing whatever possible to limit the conflict and prevent it from spreading beyond Israeli borders. This is why it is of utmost importance for as many people as possible to continue doing the meditation for peace in Israel every 4 hours:

https://www.welovemassmeditation.co...tation-for-peace-in-israel-every-4-hours.html

The Resistance has used this conflict as a cover to finally be able to start some surface operations. They are now actively removing scalar and directed energy weapons from the surface.
On October 7th, Hamas started its incursion into Israeli territory, and they have attacked many party goers near Urim Kibbutz:

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/defense-news/article-762057

Using the chaos of that battle as a cover, Resistance members were able to partially disable some scalar and intelligence systems at Urim military base just a few kilometers away:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urim_SIGINT_Base
Urim base is marked with red cross on the map (photo).

Surface operations of the Resistance to disarm scalar and directed energy weapons, which are harassing far too many Lightworkers, will continue. You can support their actions energetically doing the following mediation if you feel so guided:

https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/2023/07/meditation-to-counteract-5g-and-scalar-networks.html

On October 2nd, someone with access to very high level intel and advanced understanding of operations behind the scenes, started posting coded messages on the US debt clock website.
The message on October 2nd quotes Matthew 21:12:

https://www.soulask.com/ominous-mes...a-series-of-strange-signals-around-the-world/

The message on October 8th quotes Revelation:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...t-clock-is-now-quoting-verses-from-revelation

Victory of the Light!

Cobra

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
October 7, 2023
An Important Message from Source Creator

My dear, divine, blessed children. As you all know, those who seek to promote agendas of lesser light are currently attempting to stir up conflict within the Israel - Palestine region. As it should be obvious by now, the whole 'World War III' scenario simply will NOT be allowed to play out under ANY circumstances. That, however, does NOT prevent these ones from trying; neither does it prevent YOU from putting a wrench in their works regardless.

For this indeed is the final flickering of a dying flame, and even though it will be made to 'appear' as if all hell (and war) is about to break loose, it will all be just that --- an illusion and a mirage. My children on the negative path do indeed have access to some pretty interesting media outlets and technologies (for generating said illusion). My children on the positive path, however, have far better toys and toolkits at their disposal. And those, will indeed be showcased in the days to come ahead.

So, what can you do in the meantime? The exact same things that light-warriors are absolute masters at doing. Send love to the region. Send light to the region. Send love into the hearts of those fighting, and even greater love into the hearts of those orchestrating said fights (for their petty agendas). Send further love deep into the hearts of humanity and the collective subconscious and unconscious, so that all human voices may rise together as one loud harmony of harmonious living --- as one 'war cry' for never-ending peace, if you will.

You, my darling children, are more POWERFUL than even you can comprehend. You are MY children, after all. Commanding, moulding, shaping and reshaping your reality as per your WILL (vibration) is your second...nay, your first nature, if you will.

So go send love. Send blessings. Send prayers. And call forth all benevolent beings and energies within creation to support, assist and nurture you in all possible ways EVERY SINGLE TIME that you are sending such love. Feel free to do so MULTIPLE times a day, AS MANY times as you quite possibly can. And you can also do this collectively at 11:11 AM and 11:11 PM (G.M.T.) every single day until the matter resolves. Which it will. Your collective intentions can move entire universes should you so choose to. Stopping some silly little wars in their tracks is but a cakewalk for you. You can take MY WORD for it.

My dear children, I know that many of you are tired, weary, and have by now entered into a "rescue me please" mindset. And yet, deep down, even you know that you are NOT the one in a need of being rescued; rather, you ARE the one who rescues. The one who brings peace. The one who uplifts entire universes with a kind word, a compassionate look, and a forgiving smile.

You, my dearest sons and daughters, are CREATOR progeny. The mightiest of the mighty. The highest of the high. You are NOT weak. You are NOT helpless. You do NOT need rescuing or weekly pity messages from those who claim to be your saviours and supporters. You do NOT need external agencies, Grey/Black/White Hats, this Galactic, that Ascended Master, so-and-so president and such-and-such Angel or Archangel to fix your world for you. Sure, there are those of such natures who are indeed here to assist you in said causes; but they are absolutely NOT here to create YOUR reality FOR you. AND if they are claiming to be such, then, my dearest children, beware; for they will eventually demand PAYMENT (in one form or another) for their "efforts." And then, it will be too late to refuse. There is no such thing as freebies from the devil, after all.

So yes, go change the entire GAME from the inside-out. DO THINGS that UPLIFT YOU whether it is singing a song, dancing, painting, sleeping, or even watching the telly (so long as the content is of a fun or uplifting nature). Be charitable. Spend more time in nature. Smile. Laugh. Crack a few jokes. Your creator is NOT a boring old sod and neither are YOU. For you ARE me, and I AM you.

I believe that enough has been said here. Those, who are of a discerning nature, will know what is it that needs to be done. The rest, well, they will learn these things one way or another --- but perhaps on another day, and in another way. They are NOT the core audience for this message in any case, and so, I bless them all, just as I am blessing all of you folks here.

PLEASE DO SPREAD THE WORD AROUND (regarding the above message) through sharing, translation, or any other way that you can possibly think of. Every little bit helps the planet; and in turn, all of reality itself.

God is with you. Never, ever forget that.

You are loved beyond your very wildest imaginings.

Channelled by: Don Spectacularis

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oct 16, 2023
Short Situation Update

The Light Forces are doing whatever possible to contain the conflict in the Middle East. They have communicated to Black nobilities that they will begin removing them if this conflict escalates much further.

FB_IMG_1697548898472.jpg

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same people that told you that a bearded man in a cave with a satellite phone masterminded one of the deadliest terrorist attacks of all time by him self tricking one of the worlds best air surveillance systems (NORAD).

Are the same people that are telling you that paragliders and foot soldiers were able to penetrate the most heavily defended occupation force on earth - undetected and out smarting the most sophisticated and advanced agency known to man controlling the best air and ground surveillance system (IRONDOME).

One day they didn't know the coordinates of the attackers, but the next day they knew exactly which church, mosque or school they were in. This is a never ending Joke...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
October 10, 2023
MIDDLE EAST REAPING Father - Absolute

Greetings, my dear beloved children! Today we will digress from our topic and talk about the events in progress on Earth now.

As it has been mentioned more than once in my messages, for your planet and the best part of humanity to be able to break completely free from the “captivity” of the third dimensionality at last and having moved to higher dimensions gain the long-awaited peace and quiet, people will have to live through a series of the most challenging trials.

It has been for too long that the Draco reptiles and those of their ilk have been at the helm of your planet for them to let people take them over voluntarily allowing them to become their own bosses.

It is even more difficult for them to do it now when it seems to them that their goal is almost achieved, for the overwhelming majority of Earth’s population has shown their total invalidity to them having obediently agreed to all their absurd rules that are related to the so-called “pandemic” and the “vaccination” that followed.

It inspired them so much that they have decided to change their programme “marathon” on enslavement of humanity to “sprint running”.

And it has become especially acute for them in terms of the high vibration energies that are pouring down on Earth and ousting out of her surface those whose energies feature a too large vibration gap with them.

This is exactly the reason for another bed of tension to arise – one more bloody “reaping” that they arranged in the Middle East.

The paradox is that just like in Russia and Ukraine conflict two nations are artificially played off one against the other, too, the ones having one and the same root.

In the former case, they are the Slavs and in the latter one they are Semitic nations.

The Draco reptiles find a fratricidal war especially enjoyable boosting their ego with it.

This is the reason why for centuries there was artificially created and cultivated the hatred of the Arabs and Jews to each other.

The cynicism of this situation is in that neither of the parties at war is free in its actions.

These countries’ heads are just obedient marionettes in the hands of their “masters” that they are afraid of much more than of their own nations.

That is why they act to the detriment of their country’s citizens using lies and fraud as a cover that became usual and natural for them long ago.

Behind their nice words and patriotic slogans there is nothing but the desire to remain at the helm and please the “lords of the world” who their own life depends on.

•What can be done by common people in such a situation?

*First, they should try to understand the essence of the things, not what lies on the surface.

*Second, not to yield to the appeals full of hatred and aggression whoever they are initiated by, which leads only to the escalation of military conflicts and even more victims among common people.

*And third, to get united so as to strip the criminal ruling top of power and find adequate leaders who think, before all, about the safety and interests of common people.

I understand what tough time are having those who find themselves at the epicenter of the bloody events and especially those who have lost their nearest and dearest.

But believe me, my dear: not a single sacrifice is in vain.

Each person contributes their stroke to the general development on your planet: the grand “canvass” called “Ascension of Earth”.

Many of those who gave their life for the sake of others’ revival are already waiting for you on the new Earth of the Fifth dimension having been liberated of the passions of the third dimension world with their inevitable pain and sorrow.

They feel nice and comfortable, for now they know and see that the dark epoch in the history of Earth is coming up to an end and your planet is heading for the goal swiftly: entrance to the space of the Fifth dimension with the best representatives of her inhabitants – pure and mature human souls.

And I tell you again and again, please, remain patient, wise and calm because it is the only way to speed up the process of Ascension, not being desperate, scared, hating or aggressive at all.

I bless you, my dear, and love you deeply!

Father-Absolute spoke to you

Channeled by Marta

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
October 18, 2023
The 9D Arcturian Council: The Current War in the Middle East

Greetings. We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We have an enormous amount of energy to give you in this single transmission, and we will get right to it. You are there to bring the peace to a world that is often not in peace, and the peace you bring to the rest of the world begins with you. It is through finding peace within yourself that you can then spread peace and see peace in all regions of your world, no matter how war torn they have historically been. And so, at this time we call upon you as The Awakened Collective to activate the vibration of peace within you and send it to Israel, to Palestine, to the Gaza Strip, to the entire Middle East. But we first encourage you to make sure that you have that vibration of peace within you. Before you go looking to help others, you first must get your own house in order.

And so, as you look within yourself for the conflicts that you experience and you seek to let go of those conflicts, you also help those who are suffering in war right now, regardless of where they are or what side they are on. The outside world will always reflect to you what you need to see within you. And when it does, it is a good time for you to do some soul-searching. Ask yourselves where you can let go of your anger, your hate, your resentment, and any other type of conflict that you have within yourself for yourself, for others, both are equally as powerful. And when you feel you have done that work on yourselves to release all that does not serve you, then you can set your sights on the Middle East, and you can work on getting to that place where you can offer unconditional love to all who are involved in that conflict and in every conflict there on Earth.

You can start by feeling your feelings. Tune in to your sadness or your outrage. Tune in to your fear, your despair, and anything else that you’ve got in terms of a reaction to what has transpired and continues to transpire. You don’t have to figure it all out. You don’t have to unravel the entire situation and get to the bottom of it, and you also don’t have to come up with the most brilliant solution to the issue. In fact, those types of mental gymnastics will usually get you nowhere, but feeling your feelings will get you to the place where you can then accept that this is the world that you are co-creating, that we are co-creating at this time, as everyone in the universe is affected by what is happening right now in Israel and in Palestine.

We can all take responsibility for this being our universe that we are co-experiencing right now, and we can all get to the place of acceptance, so that we can get to the place of forgiveness, and from there we can bring more compassion to the conflict, and eventually we can all stand in the light as the unconditional love that we are. We can also see everyone involved as a being of unconditional love, and that will help so much more than choosing a side. It is time for humanity to clear this type of violence from your collective root chakra, and it is time to live in peace, harmony and unity, and you are getting there. And most of the planet is at peace, but right now, this is your work and love is the answer.

It is the solution, and it does work. We’ve seen it work in the Orion Star System, and we will see it work on planet Earth. We absolutely know that is the timeline that you are on and that any timeline that you jump to will also include love, peace, and harmony as the answer to all conflict there on planet Earth at this time.

We are The Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.

Channelled by: Daniel Scranton

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Short Situation Update

The Light Forces are still doing whatever possible to contain the conflict in the Middle East, and the ground offensive into Gaza keeps being delayed.

Their focus on removal of scalar and directed energy weapons is already bringing results, and many Lightworkers are reporting much less attacks than in the past.
Another focus of the Light Forces is the removal of secret biolabs, from which the Cabal under the command of the Orsini family could release dangerous viruses if the Light Forces would take too much action:

https://www.science.org/content/art...ty-pathogen-labs-around-world-raises-concerns

https://www.globalbiolabs.org/map

https://time.com/6309643/invisible-biolabs/

https://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202203/10/WS622942dfa310cdd39bc8b92f.html

These biolabs need to be made harmless to a great degree before the Event can be triggered:

https://libraspacegirl.blogspot.com/2023/10/you-wonder-why-event-isnt-still.html

Cobra

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why was the Hamas attack on 7th Oct 2023 a surprise?

A) Israeli Intelligence:-

All the World knows the Gaza Strip is a flashpoint, let alone the Israeli Intelligence & citizens, whom had to live with such fears 24/7 since 1948.

The issue with intelligence is that it is often incomplete - locations, militant strengths, etc as such info would be safely guarded by enemies.

It is a well known fact to the World that Hamas hides its weapons & troops within homes, schools & Hospitals, using any Human there as meat shields from attacks.

To invade such infrastructures with pre-emptive strikes will make the World blame Israel as the INVADERS, as well as the high costs of collateral damage to civilians, if based upon INCOMPLETE intelligence.

All Israel could do was to strengthen its military sites & warn Hamas against war.

B) Hamas Stealth, Deceit & Abominations:-

Hamas had admitted after the attack on the 7th, that it had laid low, planned the attack secretly while showing to the World that it sought for peace.

As Israel shares a LONG border on the Gaza Strip, none of the militants knew WHERE the exact infiltration points would be so as to keep it a secret until the last minute.

When all was ready, 3000 rockets from various meat shield sites were fired upon Israel, along with 2500 militants swarmed across the border.

Israel's military sites were prepared, as its General Staff would expect ANY Hamas attack to be upon military areas.

But LITTLE DID THEY KNOW that Hamas would instead carry out the most HORRIFIC & BARBARIC operation in modern warfare - TO KILL 1,400 INNOCENT CIVILIANS & even took 200+ hostages INSTEAD.