• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tertiary exam cheats in Singapore pay others to do their assignments

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - More tertiary students are turning to popular paid services costing as little as $45 to get their essay assignments and exam projects done for them by other people.

Checks by The Straits Times found that these services are easily available on online platforms like Facebook and Carousell, and also offered by fellow students in universities and polytechnics for a fee.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-singapore-pay-others-to-do-their-assignments

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - More tertiary students are turning to popular paid services costing as little as $45 to get their essay assignments and exam projects done for them by other people.

Checks by The Straits Times found that these services are easily available on online platforms like Facebook and Carousell, and also offered by fellow students in universities and polytechnics for a fee.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-singapore-pay-others-to-do-their-assignments
When you can't beat the CECAkroaches, you join them la.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Sinkies are quick learners and have to thank CECA for acquiring this new skill.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not ??
Someone to write and complete your assignment for you so that you have time to create more wealth.

JeffThorsen777

Alfrescian
Loyal
Education is very important. But unfortunately it is not easy. I faced with difficulties in writing texts. That's why I decided to turn to nursing writing services for writing my documentation. Thanks to the feedback from the experts, I was able to discuss the desired timeline for the completion of the work. And all my assignments were passed on time.

GaoFar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been going around for the past few years, just pay and your assignments will be done for you.

As for the online examinations, what the school does is asking you to turn on your mobile cam through zoom, invigilators will be monitoring the student and their monitors from the other end.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Education is very important. But unfortunately it is not easy. I faced with difficulties in writing texts. That's why I decided to turn to nursing writing services for writing my documentation. Thanks to the feedback from the experts, I was able to discuss the desired timeline for the completion of the work. And all my assignments were passed on time.
You can consult sister Claire on writing if you don't mind your assignments having some erotic flair thrown into the mix....:biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask if those people who study at private universities in Singapore, such as MDIS and Kaplan, do they need to sit for examinations ? Or just complete assignments and a degree will be awarded ?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Sinkies help foreign trash to cheat and get fake certs which they then use to steal jobs from Sinkies?

Sounds like penny wise pound foolish

Leungsam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see nothing wrong with that, these students have entrepreneurs mind set, employing others to do the dirty jobs.

The more they expand, they more they benefits and the cost will ultimately be reduced.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not new any way.
If other can do, do it better. You outsource to him. That's the basis for economic and also trading relationship.

Like that we don't have war, also your devote more time to do other things.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if your multi-billion dollar ministers can get others to write their speeches and policies, why can't students? No need CECAroaches to teach you, learn from your own fucking backyard