• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tak bolek Ubah! WP is plagiarising the PAP model……again.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salam 1Singapore!

Despite its very small economy of scale, very few political resources, very scarce networking from the business community and very little administrative experience, the Malaysian Opposition had won an astounding re-endorsement from the rakyat in Penang and Selangor as they run a government model that is totally different from that of the ruling party.

The Selangor Model:

Selangor saves RM100 million, thanks to open tender
http://en.harakahdaily.net/index.ph...aves-rm100-million-thanks-to-open-tender.html
“The concept of open tender has given good return to the people in terms of value for money,” added Khalid.

The WP Model:

However, the WP-run AHPEk Town Council is losing money, thanks to no competitive tender and the AH-PEks in AHPEk Town have to suffer and pay a higher estate management fees.

“The concept of awarding tenders to our very small core of very loyal party supporters has given good return to the party in terms of partisan value for porkies,” added Towkay Khiang.

PAP and WP…..Towards a 1Singapore Parliament.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salam 1Singapore !

《夜市人生》第200集-
Dark Tales of the Hammerroid Zombies. Episode 200

FMeSS returning kickbacks to Sylvia 恰恰
[video=youtube;eSuyzyNHEVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSuyzyNHEVY[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSuyzyNHEVY

FMeSS: “Salam 1Singapore ! Thank you for awarding me the AH-PEk Town Council contract yet again! And for helping me to ‘win’ it without any other competitive bid yet again.

In return, I will jack up my estate management charge for the AH-PEks by over 20% and I will split this booty with the party…算是還你一點人情.”

Sylvia 恰恰: “Salam 1Singapore ! 你太客氣了!”

FMeSS: “Moreover, I have told the Towkay that I am giving such a big share to the party on your account. I believe all the Hammerrhoid zombies, esp Pritam, won’t blame you for siding with me anymore.”

Sylvia 恰恰: “Pritam is still very impetuous. I don’t feel assured and the party also won’t be as very well-rewarded by putting him in charge of the AH-PEks either….如同小孩開大車, 我也不放心.

Thank goodness AH-PEk Town Council is in good hands under your leadership.

CHEERS!”

FMeSS: “CHEERS!”

PAP and WP…… “Towards a 1Singapore Parliament”

Last edited:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salam 1Singapore !

Compare and contrast the Penang Model and the WP Model (aka PAP Lite Model).

Malaysia opposition sees state model guiding path to power
http://news.yahoo.com/insight-malaysia-opposition-sees-state-model-guiding-path-212010091.html

……while the Singapore WP can only sees the PAP model as their one and only one guiding path to power.

The Penang Model:
"The imperative should be there are no crony-driven contracts."
The WP Model: The imperative should be contracts are driven by party cronies. The market stallholders in AH-PEk Town Council have finally experienced their Ubah, the WP style – with market cleaning contract driven by party cronyism, instead of merit and competency.

The Penang Model:
“From now on, state public works contracts would be awarded through open, computerized tenders rather than direct negotiations.”
The WP Model: From now on, Town Council works contracts would be awarded through direct solemnisation and declaration of party allegiance rather than open, computerised tenders.

The Penang Model:
"It was pure pork-barreling," Lim says of the old system.
The WP Model: “It is now a double pork-barreling: a PAP pork-barreling and a WP pork-barreling," under the new 1Singapore system.

The Penang Model:
The reforms leveled the playing field for small Malay businesses, Lim says, enabling them to win contracts based on merit rather than connections.
The WP Model: The WP-led ‘reforms’ in the AH-PEk Town Council has unleveled the playing field in favour for the businesses of WP supporters, enabling them to win contracts based on connections rather than merits.

The Penang Model:
Even for higher value contracts, Lim says Malay firms now win more than 70 percent of open tenders in Penang. State figures show the value of contracts won by bumiputra firms doubled from 2008 to 2011.

Kudos to Guan Eng for not shutting out the Malays who mostly support BN. And for not rewarding the contracts to the Chinese who are his most loyal supporters.

The WP Model: Instead of rewarding tenders to contractors regardless of their political affiliation whether they support PAP, SDP, NSP, SPP, RP, SDA, etc….. WP seems to be dishing out contracts to only and just only businesses owned by WP supporters.

The Penang Model:
28-year-old Ahmud Kairul Arif scorned the idea that as an ethnic Malay his business would need special help….."There has been a shift which means we can compete against the Chinese," said the graduate in project management. "I'm willing to go out from my comfort zone to compete."
The WP Model: FMeSS shareholders would be too happy to cheer the idea that as WP supporters, their business would need special help. "That would be a shift which means we don’t have to compete against the PAP, SDP, SPP, NSP businesses. We’re only too content to stay inside our comfort zone to not compete."

The Penang Model:
Lim says he has saved about 25 percent of state spending compared with the previous administration through cutting graft. Penang's budget surplus grew 57 percent between 2008 and 2011, even as a chronic federal budget deficit pushed the national debt to 53 percent of the economy from 41 percent in 2008.
The WP Model: The AH-PEk Town Council has squandered over 25% of public spending thru higher estate management fees compared with the previous administration through increasing party cronyism and nepotism, as compared to PAP-run Town Councils.

The Penang Model:
"It would be a model to say that if we are financially prudent, with a little money we can do a lot of things," said Tony Pua, a leading opposition parliament member. "There's a lot more we can do with the federal budget."
The WP Model: It is a very financially imprudent model, doing so few things with so much money. They will do even a lot fewer with the national budget.

The BN Model:
"There are certain tenders that we carve out for bumiputra, but we would allocate that to the deserving bumiputra," PM Najib said, adding that he made "no apologies" for some that are negotiated directly.
The WP Model: “There are certain tenders that we carve out for our very loyal party supporters, but we would allocate that to the deserving very loyal party supporters," the Towkay said, adding that he made "no apologies" for some that are negotiated directly.

In short………. Penang boleh, WP tak boleh!........

PAP and WP…..Towards a 1Singapore Parliament.

Last edited:

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you survived your suicide attempt after the PE results were announced. Hint: next time slash vertically, not across.