• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan oncologist explains how PD1 and PD-L1 immunotherapy works. Basically unmask the deceptive cancer cells so T cells can recognise and attack them

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously, who the fuck is interested in all these cancer related medical studies? You post them here, and you reply yourself. You're really delulu to the max!

20240310053156.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, who the fuck is interested in all these cancer related medical studies? You post them here, and you reply yourself. You're really delulu to the max!

View attachment 197145
As usual you Cantonese dog son of DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE are so fake, you not interested why you clicked this thread? I don’t even click most of @chicken boring slut whore mistress threads. Just see title can liao and click only if I am interested to reply. So don’t even click on my cancer threads okay? Didn’t I tell you before I am not interested to do charity to you Cantonese cancer dogs sons of chicken for you to read and benefit from it.

Ya don’t deny you did benefit from it. In Chinese what I am doing is called 功德无量 没有藏私 sharing lots of useful knowledge. You evil ingrate son of Cantonese DIRTY SLUT take benefits from me and shamelessly deny AND keep abusing and insulting me hokkien virgin as slut should just drop dead and go to hell Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you Cantonese dog son of DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE are so fake, you not interested why you clicked this thread? I don’t even click most of @chicken boring slut whore mistress threads. Just see title can liao and click only if I am interested to reply. So don’t even click on my cancer threads okay? Didn’t I tell you before I am not interested to do charity to you Cantonese cancer dogs sons of chicken for you to read and benefit from it.

Ya don’t deny you did benefit from it. In Chinese what I am doing is called 功德无量 没有藏私 sharing lots of useful knowledge. You evil ingrate son of Cantonese DIRTY SLUT take benefits from me and shamelessly deny AND keep abusing and insulting me hokkien virgin as slut should just drop dead and go to hell Pui!

I clicked this thread to see what delulu shit you're up to and continue with my onslaught in abusing you.

cHJpdmF0ZS9sci9pbWFnZXMvd2Vic2l0ZS8yMDIzLTAxL3B4OTQxMTQ5LWltYWdlLTAyLWpvYjE1NDMtbGN0d2N0cGsuanBn.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you didn’t benefit from my cancer threads? Swear then if not means just another lie from your fake Cantonese LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SON OF SLUT PROSTITUTE MOUTH Pui!
As usual dare not swear. Busted liar criminal bully @Balls2U as usual evil ingrate take benefits and abuse your benefactor with your Ccb Cantonese dog son of chicken pride Pui!