• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Taiwan] Matland student Killed In Taiwan After Stabbing Incident because he opened the door to the wrong karaoke room, angering the hooligans inside

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the mafia people are afraid of spies sent from the police or rival gangs.
I am always careful on the roads, but whenever I drive into Malaysia, I am extra careful not to offend other motorists. In fact, I am even extra courteous. It doesn't hurt to say sorry when in the wrong.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am always careful on the roads, but whenever I drive into Malaysia, I am extra careful not to offend other motorists. In fact, I am even extra courteous. It doesn't hurt to say sorry when in the wrong.
Just avoid those shoddy places, u are very safe in cinema and supermarket de woh

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just avoid those shoddy places, u are very safe in cinema and supermarket de woh
I head to family-friendly places like the new shopping malls and park in brightly lit places near eateries where I am able to see my car. I also use a steering lock even when making a short stop to get some drinks. It is safety first at all times while in Malaysia.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I head to family-friendly places like the new shopping malls and park in brightly lit places near eateries where I am able to see my car. I also use a steering lock even when making a short stop to get some drinks. It is safety first at all times while in Malaysia.

Yeah, most part of malaysia are relatively safe in daytime....other time can be a totally different story loh

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, most part of malaysia are relatively safe in daytime....other time can be a totally different story loh
Dress simply, act humble, don't draw attention to oneself and take precautions at all times while in JB. I prefer day trips, but whenever I stay for dinner, I ensure that we patronise eateries in brightly lit places (especially malls) and return to the car which is also parked in a place where there are many other people around. It is all common sense, but some victims just became careless.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dress simply, act humble, don't draw attention to oneself and take precautions at all times while in JB. I prefer day trips, but whenever I stay for dinner, I ensure that we patronise eateries in brightly lit places (especially malls) and return to the car which is also parked in a place where there are many other people around. It is all common sense, but some victims just became careless.
True observation...moi usually disappear by 4pm to avoid causeway jam

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why seldom go In nowaday
I seldom drive into JB except on a weekday even though I need to apply for leave. I can bear with a 1-hour wait at the Causeway or 2nd Link and prefer less crowded massage centres, eateries and malls. JB also appears far less safe after nightfall; it seems easier to sense danger a mile away in broad daylight.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seldom drive into JB except on a weekday even though I need to apply for leave. I can bear with a 1-hour wait at the Causeway or 2nd Link and prefer less crowded massage centres, eateries and malls. JB also appears far less safe after nightfall; it seems easier to sense danger a mile away in broad daylight.
Always parked at those gated car parks or shopping centers

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always parked at those gated car parks or shopping centers
I am surprised to see many cars left in back lanes of shophouses just to avoid paying for parking. That's being penny wise and pound foolish. Thieves would have lots of privacy when breaking into these cars or removing the tyres.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penny wise, Pound foolish ....sinki maths

Look smart, sound smart...but not that smart. Can find many good examples on Youtube

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penny wise, Pound foolish ....sinki maths
Look smart, sound smart...but not that smart. Can find many good examples on Youtube
I make it a point to park in shopping mall carparks as near to the lift or escalator lobby as possible. These areas have more footfall and are usually brighter lit. Why takes chances over saving a few dollars.