• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan-bu joined our poodle force. Did she commit 叛国罪?

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Certis Cisco and AETOS hire foreigners as Auxiliary police to top up SPF manpower shortage, top up ATM and wayang job

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she can't even get the pay in sg as in Taiwan actually she a so call waitress level level or odd job ,not looking down in her,I in Taiwan for sometime, this is sg open leg policies,not looking down on them ,but she may had a hard time here cos rm rental is 700, so she must be living a frugal life in food n expenses on transport with much entertainment

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you ask me, there are too many poodles in this shitty snot-sized island. About 80% of them should be laid off. An utter waste of taxpayer resources.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ask me, there are too many poodles in this shitty snot-sized island. About 80% of them should be laid off. An utter waste of taxpayer resources.
These jobs will be replaced by robots in future. Similarly, jobs in F&B, grab drivers, grab delivery, toilet cleaners, hawker cleaners, logistics workers, bus drivers will all lose their jobs in 2030