• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Syed's hui dream

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno what to day. They are great but then I have to confirm to their lifestyle. And that is not likely to happen.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno what to day. They are great but then I have to confirm to their lifestyle. And that is not likely to happen.
Aiya one look can tell they are not traditional. They just showcase only. Somore twins. Can I marry and fk both of them? Good idea right? I will invite u to my wedding.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman will Die a early death from all that filth you inserted into her.
Why? Is there any science behind it? Got foreskin no foreskin they don't care one la. Just make them high can already. I dunno hui chink can marry 4 wives ornot if can I will do and invite u. So far nev see. Maybe hui chink is more diff from u this kind. More morally upright.