• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sweden 'peaceful' muslim migrant on welfare stabs 9-year-old girl and her grandmother while screaming ‘Allahu akbar’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://medforth.biz/sweden-iranian...llegedly-shouted-allahu-akbar-while-doing-so/

36-year-old Milad Salari is charged with the high-profile attempted murder of a nine-year-old girl in Gothenburg in March this year. Today, the prosecutor submitted his lawsuit to the Gothenburg District Court. Milad stabbed the girl and her grandmother repeatedly in front of a large number of witnesses.

“She’s bleeding profusely!”

“Hurry up, damn it!”

At lunchtime on March 2 of this year, a nine-year-old girl is on her way to Filmstaden Bergakungen to watch Bamse with her grandmother and grandfather. The girl is visiting from Amsterdam in the Netherlands, where she and her parents live, and the group is waiting for the tram at Brunnsparken in Gothenburg.

Suddenly a man rushes forward, grabs the girl and stabs her several times with a knife. She receives several severe knife wounds in, among other things, the stomach, neck, back and chest. The girl’s grandmother, who tries to intervene, is also stabbed.

Several people who witnessed the brutal assault call SOS 112. While some witnesses give the girl first aid and try to stop the bleeding, others have managed to wrestle down and arrest the perpetrator.

A worried woman worries for the knifeman’s safety.

“So you have to stop,” she pleads.

“So they are mistreating him who they think has done it, too,” she says on the phone to SOS Alarm.

When the police arrive at Brunnsparken, they arrest the knifeman. His name is Milad Salari and he is already known to the police. Milad has previously been convicted of a large number of crimes, including several thefts and two robberies. He has been in prison several times.

Milad Salari is originally from Iran – a country he spent most of last year in. He traveled there in the early spring of 2022 and did not return until seven months later, in September of that year. The Iranian authorities allegedly tried to prevent Milad from traveling back to Sweden because he had not completed his military service in his home country.

Initially, there were reports that Milad shouted “Allahu akbar” when he stabbed the girl. These are claims that are not included in the police investigation.

According to a personal information and daily fine statement prepared by the police, Milad lives on benefits, has no income, and debts of SEK 350,000.

When Milad Salari is taken into custody, and the police ask him if he confesses to the crime, he himself states that he answers:

“Yes, absolutely!”

In a later interrogation, however, Milad changes his mind, only to immediately change his mind again and confess to the crimes.

“I deny it,” he says first.

You deny it? asks the police interrogator.

“Yes.”

Both cases of attempted murder?

“Mm. Or we can do this: I admit it. I admit to both counts of attempted murder.”

When the interrogator starts talking about the nine-year-old girl’s severe and life-threatening injuries, Milad answers:

“I do not care!”

Milad Salari suffers from a psychotic illness and according to his psychiatrists, he possibly has a schizophrenic illness. On the same day as the stabbing, he visited the doctor with his mother.

“It was a pleasant conversation that is carefully recorded and he was not psychotic,” says the psychiatrist about the visit.

“He was adequate in appearance and it was nothing suicidal or psychotic or overt that he sat and looked at some valves and heard voices or something like that. He was fully involved in the conversation. He was friendly and there were no problems. That’s why it’s quite a shock when you learn what he has done after that.”

Milad Salari is now being charged with attempted murder of the nine-year-old girl and serious assault against her grandmother. Due to her state of health, the nine-year-old girl has not been able to be heard before the trial.

The psychiatrist hopes that Milad will be sentenced to forensic psychiatric care, and believes that someone like Milad should not walk free in society.

“These guys are very unpleasant to have around. In the old days, we had mental hospitals and then they were there. Now we have them in town. You thought they would be fine when they took their meds, but it’s very hard to check it all the time if they don’t want to take them. So this will happen again. Unfortunately,” he says.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a woman was worried about the MuSLIME's safety....................Un-Farking-Believable.................

if i were there. i would have stomped on the guy's head repeatedly.............i had always been a violent uniformed cop...........

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
a woman was worried about the MuSLIME's safety....................Un-Farking-Believable.................

if i were there. i would have stomped on the guy's head repeatedly.............i had always been a violent uniformed cop...........
which makes you no different from the rapist.