• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sweden muslim migrant previously hailed as ‘democracy ambassador’ threatens to kill anti-mass migration politician

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.friatider.se/demokratiambassador-mordhotade-afs-partiledare-atalas

An immigrant who has previously been hailed as a “democracy ambassador” in SVT threatened to kill Alternative for Sweden’s party leader Gustav Kasselstrand. Now he has been charged.

Gustav Kasselstrand himself filmed the incident, which took place at Arlanda on May 1 last year, during the ongoing election campaign.

The video shows how the man repeatedly threatens the AFS leader with his life.

“You’re lucky it’s a public place, otherwise I would have beaten you to death,” the man is heard saying.

Kasselstrand responds by urging the immigrant to go home.

“Okay. Go home to your country, just so you know.”

The AFS leader also remarks that the immigrant is shaking, to which he replies:

“I’m fucking… That’s why I’m angry. I kill you! I’ll kill you!”

A few minutes after the incident, two patrolling police officers passed by and Gustav Kasselstrand reported the threat to the police. The police were able to see the perpetrator on film.

Norrort’s Prosecutor’s Chamber in Stockholm has now decided to bring charges against the man for illegal threats.

The man now charged was employed as a “democracy ambassador” in Malmö during the 2018 election campaign, which was noticed through a so-called tribute article in SVT, writes AFS in a press release.

“Despite the fact that the threat was directed at a politician, the crime was never investigated by the police’s special democracy crime unit and was not given special priority either. In correspondence between the police and Alternative for Sweden, the police regret that it instead took an unusually long time before the preliminary investigation was sent to the prosecutor,” the party writes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.friatider.se/demokratiambassador-mordhotade-afs-partiledare-atalas

An immigrant who has previously been hailed as a “democracy ambassador” in SVT threatened to kill Alternative for Sweden’s party leader Gustav Kasselstrand. Now he has been charged.

Gustav Kasselstrand himself filmed the incident, which took place at Arlanda on May 1 last year, during the ongoing election campaign.

The video shows how the man repeatedly threatens the AFS leader with his life.

“You’re lucky it’s a public place, otherwise I would have beaten you to death,” the man is heard saying.

Kasselstrand responds by urging the immigrant to go home.

“Okay. Go home to your country, just so you know.”

The AFS leader also remarks that the immigrant is shaking, to which he replies:

“I’m fucking… That’s why I’m angry. I kill you! I’ll kill you!”

A few minutes after the incident, two patrolling police officers passed by and Gustav Kasselstrand reported the threat to the police. The police were able to see the perpetrator on film.

Norrort’s Prosecutor’s Chamber in Stockholm has now decided to bring charges against the man for illegal threats.

The man now charged was employed as a “democracy ambassador” in Malmö during the 2018 election campaign, which was noticed through a so-called tribute article in SVT, writes AFS in a press release.

“Despite the fact that the threat was directed at a politician, the crime was never investigated by the police’s special democracy crime unit and was not given special priority either. In correspondence between the police and Alternative for Sweden, the police regret that it instead took an unusually long time before the preliminary investigation was sent to the prosecutor,” the party writes.

A moslem as a democracy ambassador? What a joke!