• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sweden muslim migrant assaults bus driver after being told he can’t ride for free

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://samnytt.se/video-far-inte-aka-med-gratis-misshandlar-busschaufforen/

A bus driver was assaulted on a bus in Stockholm on Tuesday. The reason? One passenger was not allowed to ride for free.

“It is unfortunately quite common for drivers to be subjected to threats and violence,” says bus company Transdev’s press spokesman Stefan Johansson to Samnytt.

It is when bus 178 goes through Kista towards Jakobsberg at 3pm on Tuesday afternoon that a violent passenger steps on the bus. The bus driver is beaten with several blows to the head.

The incident is captured on a film that Samnytt has seen. It shows that the driver manages to defend himself against the violent man, and hold him down.

“Things happen everywhere”
Claes Keisu is press spokesman for Greater Stockholm’s local transport. He tells Samnytt that he has not heard of the incident.

“This is how it is: We have 500 bus routes and they run 30,000 bus trips per day, and things happen everywhere,” he explains.

So it is common for your bus drivers to be abused?

“No! No no no, it’s not. But I just want to say that I still have no knowledge of the incident.”

Keisu refers further questions about the assault to the bus company that runs route 178.

Struck in the face
It is Transdev that runs bus 178. The bus company’s press contact Stefan Johansson knows more about the incident:

“At around 3 p.m., one of our drivers was assaulted and punched in the face by a perpetrator,” he tells Samnytt.

“We took the driver out of traffic, of course, as we always do in incidents like this. According to the circumstances, he is doing well, so he has not had to go to hospital. The police came to the scene, but the perpetrator had managed to leave.”

A police report has been drawn up.

“Unfortunately quite common”
Stefan Johansson does not know why the passenger assaulted the bus driver. However, he has a different opinion than SL has about how common violence is in Stockholm traffic.

“It is unfortunately quite common for drivers to be subjected to threats and violence,” he says.

According to Samnytt, the driver confronted the passenger when he refused to pay for the bus journey.

“It’s not something I can confirm, but it doesn’t sound impossible,” comments Stefan Johansson.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't get it. Vikings used to rape and pillage all over europe, from russian volga to ireland and britain and Mediterranean in muslim held areas.
Even today, they used to brag about those jolly days. How come suddenly they have gone all soft. Like sissies.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't get it. Vikings used to rape and pillage all over europe, from russian volga to ireland and britain and Mediterranean in muslim held areas.
Even today, they used to brag about those jolly days. How come suddenly they have gone all soft. Like sissies.

Read this. Russian and ukraine contakn a sizable Viking population

https://www.idunn.no/doi/10.18261/ISSN1890-2146-2012-02-03

https://www.history.com/news/vikings-in-russia-kiev-rus-varangians-prince-oleg