• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sweden and Norway

bonjour

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys should start learning the Swedish language or the Norwegian language and dialects, depending which country is your destination.
Tertiary education is free for citizens and foreigners living there.
Both countries have high standard of living and wages.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys should start learning the Swedish language or the Norwegian language and dialects, depending which country is your destination.

u have been living in sg for the past 20+ years and subjected to english-based education for more than 10 years, yet u still can't write proper english. What makes u think that u can master these foreign languages in just 1-2 years?

bonjour

Alfrescian
Loyal
u have been living in sg for the past 20+ years and subjected to english-based education for more than 10 years, yet u still can't write proper english. What makes u think that u can master these foreign languages in just 1-2 years?

fishbuff, I'm a francophone and I do not live in Singapore.
I'm merely offering an alternative lifestyle to those who want out of the rat race in Singapore. Your attitude is a typical HDB by-product.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
fishbuff, I'm a francophone and I do not live in Singapore.
I'm merely offering an alternative lifestyle to those who want out of the rat race in Singapore. Your attitude is a typical HDB by-product.

"'oo.. look at me, i speak french. and french is a sophisticated language. so whoever learn these odd language is a cut above the rest of sg societies."

pleeease... alot of 3rd world countries in africa speak french. u talk like those MPs that live in ivory tower and offer little/no feasible solutions to the rest of the potential sg emigrants. so what i live in HDB? proud of it.. i know u live on landed property in sg, that is why u are such a snob.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
"'oo.. look at me, i speak french. and french is a sophisticated language. so whoever learn these odd language is a cut above the rest of sg societies."

pleeease... alot of 3rd world countries in africa speak french. u talk like those MPs that live in ivory tower and offer little/no feasible solutions to the rest of the potential sg emigrants. so what i live in HDB? proud of it.. i know u live on landed property in sg, that is why u are such a snob.

What you have to understand is fishbuff is a loser who comes here posting under 10 different log in IDs. Scroobal, neddy, axe 168 IWC2006, and ash007 is him. I have caught him 10 times logging in and then changing nicks on countless occassions

He is a poor guy doing IT somewhere in Australia suffering housing costs similar to Singapore with 46% taxes, 10%GST and sandwiches that cost 15 dollars and nothing but stress and misery left over from his crappy life in Australia. He wishes he never left cause he used to post that in the other forum but now that we are screwing him on Australia all the poor sod can do is defend his newfound land with the typical mentality of the PAP. Deflect, counterattack, etc. Its quite a funny game especially as its at his expense.

If you get any responses from any of his nicks I would just ignore him

bonjour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously fishbuff an aging and disgruntled ex-Singaporean is a poor fit in his adopted land of convicts. His crass behavior barely hide chips on his shoulders. He is not financially savvy or else he would have known some Singapore businessmen bought, owned rubber plantations in french-speaking countries in Africa and sold them to Sinochem for huge profits.

To the owner of Sam's AlfrescoHeaven, this is my last post. I actually thought I could contribute to your forum and share information on global opportunities with fellow Singaporeans. But I certainly do not want to bring down my standard to the level of a condescending fool.

n.b.: Aussieprick, my apologies. I almost mistook you for the wrong camp. Cheers.

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously fishbuff an aging and disgruntled ex-Singaporean is a poor fit in his adopted land of convicts. His crass behavior barely hide chips on his shoulders. He is not financially savvy or else he would have known some Singapore businessmen bought, owned rubber plantations in french-speaking countries in Africa and sold them to Sinochem for huge profits.

To the owner of Sam's AlfrescoHeaven, this is my last post. I actually thought I could contribute to your forum and share information on global opportunities with fellow Singaporeans. But I certainly do not want to bring down my standard to the level of a condescending fool.

n.b.: Aussieprick, my apologies. I almost mistook you for the wrong camp. Cheers.

see? stupid snobbish attitude. french langugage belong to the 3rd world. the new world is mandarin and english. even the africans i met wanted to learn mandarin.

rubber plantation own by french people? Gosh, u really think back like thost colonial days of brits and frog's dominiation of the world in the 19-20th centuries.

good ridden of this frog wannabe. french language is a stupid language.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
see? stupid snobbish attitude. french langugage belong to the 3rd world. the new world is mandarin and english. even the africans i met wanted to learn mandarin.

rubber plantation own by french people? Gosh, u really think back like thost colonial days of brits and frog's dominiation of the world in the 19-20th centuries.

good ridden of this frog wannabe. french language is a stupid language.

you have just distinguished yourself as the most pathetic moron I have ever seen since Daniel Ozzi the Moron.

Only a moron in Australia can reach new lows.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good one. But the countries are too boring and the cold food need getting used to.:wink:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one. But the countries are too boring and the cold food need getting used to.:wink:

Do you notice that the emigration folder is getting bloody boring lately? Either its an attack on US or Oz by the same loser under different nicks, nothing fruitful at all. We need more of the good guys like scroobal to initiate better discussions but with these loser trolls shitting out nonsense all over, I feel less inclined to come here these days. :rolleyes:

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you notice that the emigration folder is getting bloody boring lately? Either its an attack on US or Oz by the same loser under different nicks, nothing fruitful at all. We need more of the good guys like scroobal to initiate better discussions but with these loser trolls shitting out nonsense all over, I feel less inclined to come here these days. :rolleyes:

dun joke. he's the one who advocating those who leave SG dun give up their pass port & withdraw CPF monies, not to mention stay in contact with SG. Whose side do you think he's on?

from his other post, it's clear that he's part of the establishment,yet he gives out tips on how to find jobs, do business in other countries etc. You believe him?