• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stage 4 lymphoma patient told dying now cancer free has great partner that read books on radical remission and cure for him when he was in dark place

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that’s love. Sinkies that only know how to kpkb act righteous in forum without lifting a finger to help others should learn from such people with actions like me that fight slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to hire sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These nine key factors in radical remission are: radically changing your diet; taking control of your health; following your intuition; using herbs and supplements; releasing suppressed emotions; increasing positive emotions; embracing social support; deepening your spiritual connection; and having strong reasons for living.

https://www.chronogram.com/wellness/the-secrets-of-spontaneous-cancer-remission-5298702#:~:text=These nine key factors in,and having strong reasons for
So true. Sia suay sinkies and Malaysian Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @iamnobody with new nick @chicken and @musclepower @Balls2U etc obviously know this and that’s why these Cantonese dogs are ganging up to attack hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as chicken knowing that I am precancerous and want to cause me cancer. 做人不是这样的,做狗才是这样!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So true. Sia suay sinkies and Malaysian Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @iamnobody with new nick @chicken and @musclepower @Balls2U etc obviously know this and that’s why these Cantonese dogs are ganging up to attack hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as chicken knowing that I am precancerous and want to cause me cancer. 做人不是这样的,做狗才是这样!
Spontaneous healing is not a solo endeavor. What can you tell us about social support, which is factor No. 7 in your book?

Social support is the love that you receive from your friends and family. There is a rich history of scientific research on it, and it's one of these things that continues to baffle social scientists because it's stronger than almost anything. It is protective to your health even when you are a smoker who's overweight and doesn't exercise and drinks a lot of alcohol. If you have an abundantly strong social support network, if you feel that you have the most amazing friends and family, while that perception won't completely protect you from having a heart attack or cancer, it will be very protective of your health overall. They've done studies asking cancer patients, "How strong is your social support on a scale of 1 to 10?" And they've found that if you perceive you don't have a lot of friends and family, say you self-report a score of 2, you're actually twice as likely to die as someone who reports a score of 8.

In my book, I tell the story of Kathryn, who was a single woman, divorced, in her 60s, and living alone when she was diagnosed with very advanced liver cancer. She had a low salary from her job as an adjunct professor and didn't have medical insurance. So, she thinks, "Okay, this is it. I'm clearly going to die from this." Yet this small church community that she had been a part of came out of the woodwork for her. They arranged meals and rides, and they did a fundraiser to pay for the alternative treatments that she intuitively wanted to have. She was just blown away, and she believes that the grace of others is the reason she's alive today. One gift of her cancer is that she realized she was loved—not because she was a good friend or a good church member, but just because she was a human who was sick. I think it's a wonderful lesson, especially in these current sociopolitical times, of loving your neighbor and giving them support just because they need it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spontaneous healing is not a solo endeavor. What can you tell us about social support, which is factor No. 7 in your book?

Social support is the love that you receive from your friends and family. There is a rich history of scientific research on it, and it's one of these things that continues to baffle social scientists because it's stronger than almost anything. It is protective to your health even when you are a smoker who's overweight and doesn't exercise and drinks a lot of alcohol. If you have an abundantly strong social support network, if you feel that you have the most amazing friends and family, while that perception won't completely protect you from having a heart attack or cancer, it will be very protective of your health overall. They've done studies asking cancer patients, "How strong is your social support on a scale of 1 to 10?" And they've found that if you perceive you don't have a lot of friends and family, say you self-report a score of 2, you're actually twice as likely to die as someone who reports a score of 8.

In my book, I tell the story of Kathryn, who was a single woman, divorced, in her 60s, and living alone when she was diagnosed with very advanced liver cancer. She had a low salary from her job as an adjunct professor and didn't have medical insurance. So, she thinks, "Okay, this is it. I'm clearly going to die from this." Yet this small church community that she had been a part of came out of the woodwork for her. They arranged meals and rides, and they did a fundraiser to pay for the alternative treatments that she intuitively wanted to have. She was just blown away, and she believes that the grace of others is the reason she's alive today. One gift of her cancer is that she realized she was loved—not because she was a good friend or a good church member, but just because she was a human who was sick. I think it's a wonderful lesson, especially in these current sociopolitical times, of loving your neighbor and giving them support just because they need it.
Angmoh the best proven again and again!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @chicken aka ADULTERER ahmeng clone and @musclepower @Balls2U not just show zero kindness to sick people but trample me hokkien virgin as prostitute with their Cantonese sons of chicken pride. What a fucking disgrace to humanity Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Social support is the love that you receive from your friends and family. There is a rich history of scientific research on it, and it's one of these things that continues to baffle social scientists because it's stronger than almost anything.
No need scientific studies I also know social support is the most important thing. Didn’t I say before even disabled deaf and dumb whatever also can achieve greatness with great family support?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need scientific studies I also know social support is the most important thing. Didn’t I say before even disabled deaf and dumb whatever also can achieve greatness with great family support?
Not just for cancer but everything in life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not because I am extra smart but because I am extra suay so I know how difficult it is to everything count on yourself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not because I am extra smart but because I am extra suay so I know how difficult it is to everything count on yourself.
And yet I never think of becoming chicken. Wow I am so proud of myself. If it’s @chicken @musclepower @Balls2U their Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude already sell until cannot sell liao indeed no wonder these dogs insist it is impossible for me to be hokkien virgin and they are entitled to trample and abuse me song song because what they judge me is obviously a reflection of what they and their own open leg big big sell nude Cantonese women are hahahaha